12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gold vacu-metalized ABS plastic for the ark please, but I'm not sure how they could outdo the Hasbro one?

I love all the little details they got right about this figure. The in scale zipper, the tiny drainage grommets on the gas bag, both guns. If they just change the web belt color to brown instead of khaki I'll be 100% happy. Worse comes to worse and they don't correct it, we can just dye the belt I suppose.

Placed a preorder as well for the SS 1/6 scale exclusive.

It's my first foray into the 1/6 scale universe. As much as I love Star Wars, I stuck with the PF's, prop replicas, and a 1:1 bust. I wasn't too impressed with some of the 1/6 scale figs that I saw at my local comic shop (LCS).

I mean after seeing the Bespin Han, Lipstick Anakin, Boushh Leia, ANH Leia, Plo Koon, Qui Gonn Jesus, Endor Rebel Trooper, and a Luke (I think it was the exclusive Ceromonial outfit) on display, I steered clear of the line. I did however like the Mace, ROTS Obi, & Kit...but not enough to fully immerse myself in the 1/6 line because I felt it was very hit or miss.

With Indy, I've been waiting a long time for anything Indiana Jones. Figured this was the best way to start off...

Well, for starters... how about allowing us to purchase it straight-out instead of having to mail-away for it after buying 4 crappy 12" figures. :lol

Very true. :D But I thought the mail away was a mix of 4 of the 3 3/4" figures, the kiddie static figures (can't remember what they're calling them), as well as the 12" figures. Maybe Sideshow could include broken pieces of the tablets, or a translucent ghost w/ "fog" pouring out of the ark?

I honestly didn't expect 2 head sculpts :chew:chew:chew
Same here and with all the accessories I think it's well worth the price tag! Beautiful figure, I cannot wait to have this in hand, this is a dream figure for me!! :rock

I am just a little bit bummed that the crates aren't included, but if the GG Indy stuff is in 1:6 scale I'll be just fine! :D

3905_press03-001.jpg

This is how he'll look on my shelves, awesome!! :D:D:D

However, as I said in another thread:

$89.99 + $57.76 (s&h) + approx. $25 (VAT) = $172,75 for Indy to be shipped to Spain.

So... I'm not sure if he'll be showing his torch and dart...

I guess we have to throw all our custom Indy's away, it's the end of an era in customizing the ultimate action figure.

.........Just kidding.
It's the beginning of a new one.

I guess we have to throw all our custom Indy's away, it's the end of an era in customizing the ultimate action figure.

.........Just kidding.
It's the beginning of a new one.

Seriously! I can't WAIT to see what Darren, Les, Josh, Mikey et al do with this AMAZING Trevor Grove sculpt and figure! :rock

Back