12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess we have to throw all our custom Indy's away, it's the end of an era in customizing the ultimate action figure.

.........Just kidding.
It's the beginning of a new one.

I'm looking forward to taking a picture of my evolution of Indy collection. Kenner... Toys McCoy... Hasbro... Sideshow... and my custom. (I just couldn't bear to buy the Relic Hunter or that craptacular GI Joe Indy)

Hail the Indy army!

Sideshow must have magically upped the ES? :monkey3

Well, it does say TBD, but watching it sell out and then reappear is a "sell out"!!! My one biggest complaint with Sideshow is upping edition sizes "AFTER" a product sells out. I want everyone to get one that wants one, but the low quantity alert should have never come up in that case. Oh well...

What time did it go on sale?

I am only a few minutes into the job of digging through two days of missed posts, and I have a lot of catching up to do...

Well, it does say TBD, but watching it sell out and then reappear is a "sell out"!!! My one biggest complaint with Sideshow is upping edition sizes "AFTER" a product sells out. I want everyone to get one that wants one, but the low quantity alert should have never come up in that case. Oh well...

Yeah, I smell something fishy... ESPECIALLY if the Edition Size is not 1,981 as it should be.

This figure is pretty damn cool...I love the fact he has gloved hands too...

THAT'S attention to detail...

:bow

3905_press03-001.jpg

This is the BEST pose! I'm gonna use it!

It even looks like you can "zip" or close the jacket like he wears it most of the time in Raiders. That's terrififc.

C'mon folks...it's the first figure from a line that is being launched in a year when Indy is back on the pop-culture radar with the launch of a new movie...after all of the work that's gone into creating this figure and getting this line introduced, I think it perfectly sensible for Sideshow to have a huge edition size for this premiere figure.

As to the "first it's sold out then it's not" argument...well, did you get one? Good. Would you be upset if you didn't? Yes. What's the problem then?

On second thought, don't answer that...let's just enjoy the release of this figure... :)

Back