12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe that we have honestly, as a collector society waited so many long years for a great Indy figure!
I know that there was the Toys McCoy and the Arnie Kim, but I've always found them either cost prohibitive and very elusive. There was also Relic Hunter, which was good for parts. Thank you Sideshow for producing the BEST Indy figure that I have seen and all the great accesories! I can't wait to get thi s figure in hand.

All we need is for that ROTLA PF to be announced and my world is complete!

Seriously though, I'm just so blown away that it's finally here, and this figure looks AMAZING!...6 months more and he'll be in hand...and in between we have an ALL NEW Indy movie to tide us over...What a great year to be an Indy fan!

I'm already thinking of getting 2 of these and bashing one to be a jacketless 'Streets of Cairo' version to be able to display 2 incarnations of Indy in his adventure gear from ROTLA! :rock

--Looks like I'll have to update my avatar and signature image with a shot of the ACTUAL prototype piece. :chew

Man, this thing looks killer and I'm not even the biggest fan. But I had to get it because the figure is just so damned amazing!!! I got a reg and an exclusive figure just to be sure. And yeah, why not crates? They look killer with him!

Last edited:
Beyond my wildest dreams. I have a dull pain in my stomach about Indy surviving the factory....
He survived the Wrath of God, the Evil of Khali, and the 3 Tests of Faith, but will Indiana Jones Survive.....THE CHINESE FACTORY?!!!!

Where did this figures neck go? He looks like a midget in Indy clothes with a big head. :confused:

I am absolutely excited about this figure. I can't wait to get him and weather him up real good. The jacket looks much better in the new photos too.

I do however see what some others are seeing as far as being it looking off a bit.
Personally I think it's all in the head size. The sculpt is great but the cast is slightly too big which always takes away some of the realism of a figure.

I see that too Rory but gboy mentioned a good point about the jacket riding high. I still think the head is a bit too big though.

Amazing job!
Thanks Sideshow!!:chew
I'll probably use the extra head to customize Bespin Solo...

I thought about that, just be careful because if this is on the new body, you might not be able to get this head on the old buck bodies. You might have to use the new bodies.

Fantastic! Sideshow just knocked this one out of the park! I hope we get him not too long after Indy 4, so I can start posing him.

Ordered mine!

I thought about that, just be careful because if this is on the new body, you might not be able to get this head on the old buck bodies. You might have to use the new bodies.

Why are people still saying "IF" about the new bodies. It's fully confirmed. These heads are not compatible with the Buck.

Looks really good, order placed, but the EX items could have been better.

Back