12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pics but it's pretty easy Celtic. About the only real mods you have to make are taking a pair of cutters to the SS wrist pegs in order to make them short enough to fit into the HT wrists.

I dremelled down the shoulders of my TT so they weren't quite so wide as well but it isn't necessary.

Pics? I know it sounds easy....but I just took apart my Indy for Christmas, when I get the TT, and I dont want to muck it up...yano?

just do what I do... stuff the prometheus(sp?) and use the medicom leg extenders to make him a bit taller..PERFECT indy body..

There is still the floppy head issue... And the entire neck was hopeless, cuz It got dried super glue all over it.

with the truetype. Both of these guys are about 6'1 so the height comparison is perfect.

Picture040-1.jpg

Picture042-1.jpg

Picture041-2.jpg

There is still the floppy head issue... And the entire neck was hopeless, cuz It got dried super glue all over it.

the head, yeah thats hopeless, but the leg is fixable. If i wasn't so lazy I would take pictures of how I did the rubberband trick.. I know there was a tutorial somewhere from a HK star wars forum.

I don't have any pics of the switch but here is a pic of the shoulders after I shaved some off. I'll take a pic of the wrist pegs as soon as I can.

its easy, the boots fit fine, and all you have to do is get a drill and find an appropriate size that fits the PRO wrists, and drill the TT socket.

its the dam jacket, it makes him look fat, I wish I could get shuan's, but here it is adjusted.
actually I figured it out now, because of how the feet were I had him in the "medi thrust" lol..
Picture045-1.jpg

yeah, I stuffed his midsection and thighs.

Oh, ok. Guess you thought he looked too thin?

EDIT: I see now. He doesn't look fat when you pull the jacket back.

Here's a pic of the wrist peg mods Celtic. I just snipped a little off the end to make it seat fully in the HT wrist holes. Worked like a charm. Nice and snug too.

Perfect! Thats all I needed! Now I feel better about the whole body thing. Thanks!

:duff Yeah, it's a pretty easy switch. Just remember to stick the boots in hot water to get the SS ankles out easier. They pop right on the TT ball ankles nice and snug.

lol coco, you're method is defintely better than mine when switching..

anyways here it is, I always thought the SST looked too skinny.
Picture046-1.jpg

:duff Yeah, it's a pretty easy switch. Just remember to stick the boots in hot water to get the SS ankles out easier. They pop right on the TT ball ankles nice and snug.

I did that the other night. And put the body on my broken SS Dream Warriors Freddy....who still needs a neck. Oh well.

it sucks, because I wanted his feet to be FLAT on the ground/surface, and doing that you have to adjust it, but if you do that you need to do the "medi thrust" to keep it from leaning forward.. anyone know what I'm talking about? :(

lol coco, you're method is defintely better than mine when switching..

anyways here it is, I always thought the SST looked too skinny.

The jacket does make a difference. Once you get Shawn's though it'll look killer.

I'm really happy with the way he looks on the TT. The double ball jointed ankles help in posing I think.

Oh, ok. Guess you thought he looked too thin?

EDIT: I see now. He doesn't look fat when you pull the jacket back.

Here's a pic of the wrist peg mods Celtic. I just snipped a little off the end to make it seat fully in the HT wrist holes. Worked like a charm. Nice and snug too.

I actually cut mine three rings up from the hand and didn't leave any of the "forked" part on mine at all and the pegs fit perfect and aren't loose.

Now I only altered one set of hand pegs for my TT body. Anytime I want to switch his hands all I do is pop off the hands I want from the other SS pegs and place them on the moded pegs. :)

Back