12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, every time I try to pose this figure, I get p!ssed off. That damn Prometheus body is useless. The only way I can get him to stand is straight up.

I hate to say this, but I won't buy another Sideshow figure after this.

This was the only line I wanted to get every figre from. But, this is just unacceptable. Trevor's scuplt is the best Harrison Ford I've seen and it's on some junk body.

Some people have bought a got toys body and said it works well, but I'm not paying another $30.00+ for this figure. Sideshow should have just put the damn thing on a Buck. At least that one could hold a pose.

I resisted putting my Indy on a TT body for a while because I wasn't quite happy with the fit of the clothes on it, but I finally got so frustrated with the Pro it came on I did eventually make the switch. It took some futzing, and the jacket sleeves are still just a little too short, but it is miles better, and the head is in much better proportion. It sucks to have to drop another $30 to replace the body, but it is worth it.

Yup, the Prometheus body is crap. Sideshow better change bodies quick. It makes even the Buck look good.

defintely one of the funist figures I've played with in a while. sculpted neck eliminates any chubbyness in the cheeks.. it balances it out.. Trev is a god when it comes to sculping harrison..

Picture016-6.jpg

Picture017-6.jpg

Picture018-6.jpg

bad angle, the head isn't that big.
Picture015-5.jpg

Picture019-4.jpg

Picture020-6.jpg

thanks guys! and EF, I really want to I'm considering the new James Dean body with the smaller shoulders.. thanks again guys!

Well, if anyone has yet to pick this up it looks like Indy is up for gift card use now. I'm really sad to see that happen, and think it doesn't bode well for the future of the line if the first and most iconic character can't sell through.

Back