12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awsome display! I'm begging the wife to let me get a secong Indy-hoping for gift card as I have a $50 waiting to be used-I want a Map Room Indy.

I've only seen pictures of the Toys McCoy but I couldn't imagine it being better than this...

My sentiments exactly! But each to their own. He reckons the SS version feels "cheaper" (i.e. loose body, non-leather jacket, non-cloth bag, non-metal gun etc). He even thinks the Toys McCoy headsculpt is better (on which I beg to differ).

Another great display Adam! I still want ones from you someday for my 1:6 scale ALIENS marines.

The Sideshow Indy is MUCH better than the Toys McCoy one in my book. I have the exclusive Indy just like Adam/Cocoboloboy, and I LOVE IT! :whip

Indywhipgunsun.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

The exclusive dart barely fits into the torch. I have to dig out a deeper hole in the torch for it.

Indytorchdart.jpg

Last edited:
it wasn't a let down, but defintely not what I expected from the new pro body... the clothing is a good place to start..

heres my custom belt and I also stuffed him in the midsection and thighs.. and buttox.. no really it makes it look all the much better when indy actually fills his pants. lol

Picture014-4.jpg

Picture018-3.jpg

Picture016-4.jpg

Picture012-7.jpg

Well my regular should be here tomorrow all being well....

I'm really surprised at how quickly this one has gotten over the Atlantic. The downside is I can't have it right away, my other half is handing it over to 'santa' to bring in a week and a bit's time...well I've waited this long, a week and a half more won't kill me!

Oh one question...is there any way that the other head might fit on a buck? thats the only spare I have and I want to do a 'German Soldier' Indy......

Last edited:
I just found Indy at one of our local retailers. I had to get another, so now I've got two Indy's! I need to stop somewhere. There are so many custom ideas I want to try with this figure.

I just found Indy at one of our local retailers. I had to get another, so now I've got two Indy's! I need to stop somewhere. There are so many custom ideas I want to try with this figure.

It never ends :lol

Got my 2nd (the Exclusive) in and I'm already eying an eventual third for a Last Crusade or Temple version

:whip:whip:whip

I'm a sad, sad man.....

Ok....so, anyone have a step by step PICTURE based how to on putting the Indy on a TT body? I'd love to see this..

The Sideshow Indy is hitting here in Japan Christmas Day. Even with the dollar down against the yen I'm going to have to see one in person before I put my money down. Hopefully they'll be all over the place in Akihabara come New Year's!

Ok....so, anyone have a step by step PICTURE based how to on putting the Indy on a TT body? I'd love to see this..

No pics but it's pretty easy Celtic. About the only real mods you have to make are taking a pair of cutters to the SS wrist pegs in order to make them short enough to fit into the HT wrists.

I dremelled down the shoulders of my TT so they weren't quite so wide as well but it isn't necessary.

I tried the TT swap and the jacket sleeves barely reached the top of the wrist peg so I put him back on the Pro. Is there some trick everyone's using to bring the sleeves down farther or are folks just not bothered by it? I'd make the switch if the sleeves fit better.

Back