1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I wait for monkey depot and toy anxiety to put this up for PO? I assume they are getting them since they have the preorders for other VTS figures???

Any idea where I can preorder this monkey depot doesn't have it?

Got my order in at OSK. :rock VTS killed it.

Hope it doesn't get delayed like Fox did but whatever, for this I can wait.

Up on Monkey Depot. There's no reason it will sell out at MD in minutes. The Epoch Cop is still up.

Looks like KG are all out. When i was trying to decide who would be a cheaper option i went to the check out at KG and it said they had less in inventory than i was requesting....which was 1. So needless to say i ordered from OSK.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

damnnit. didn't realize it was up yet. missed the kg order.

ekia hobbies has him for $152.... too bad I'm in cali. Damn tax.

Last edited:
I'm looking to get a group buy together, with 3-4 other people. PM me if interested.

Let me get my order in. It's funny a guy taunted modern life company about the $350 HS they are selling and said a company will make comparable sculpts for far less, they were arguing on FB lol. And now this beauty is an instabuy!!!

How are cancelations with Monkey Depot on preorders? I want to secure one of these and don't mind the NRD there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back