1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ****. I wanted to secure one, and the deposit would have been acceptable. I've got a pretty much finished custom, but I do really like this. But enough to lock up more money? I dunno. I'm curious as to how cancelations work with Monkey Depot. If I had a more solid feel about that, knowing I definitely get shipping back and such, or if I won't have a fight to cancel should I choose to, I would be a bit more tenacious. Like I said, it comes down to the fact I have a custom pretty much done.

Tell swedishheat you want to be in his group buy

I want to buy mine from maybang's, assuming they get this figure. I ordered my 1st figure from them last month and it was a very smooth transaction.

Yeah but time walker is kind of annoying to order from. If u want to cancel u cant do it from their site u have to contact them directly and have them do it. Thats not really a big deal i just like being able to do it from the site.

Yeah but time walker is kind of annoying to order from. If u want to cancel u cant do it from their site u have to contact them directly and have them do it. Thats not really a big deal i just like being able to do it from the site.

They don't make it easy to cancel, because they don't want you to do that.

If you aren't certain you want the figure, just don't order it. You'll save yourself and the retailer some headache. Having worked in e-commerce, in various industries, for about 8 years now, it's frustrating to see a cancellation request come in, no matter what the business.

VTS is very reliable as far as quality goes, apart from frequently missing their estimated delivery window, but no company ever ships product on time, so what's the point?

Did you have to pay shipping upfront?

You do not have to pay shipping up front at Monkey Depot. In the drop down menu for shipping options, just select "store pickup/reserve" and you will only be charged the deposit. This is how I've done both of my current preorders there.

You do not have to pay shipping up front at Monkey Depot. In the drop down menu for shipping options, just select "store pickup/reserve" and you will only be charged the deposit. This is how I've done both of my current preorders there.
I guess you just revise that when the item ships?

They don't make it easy to cancel, because they don't want you to do that.

If you aren't certain you want the figure, just don't order it. You'll save yourself and the retailer some headache. Having worked in e-commerce, in various industries, for about 8 years now, it's frustrating to see a cancellation request come in, no matter what the business.

VTS is very reliable as far as quality goes, apart from frequently missing their estimated delivery window, but no company ever ships product on time, so what's the point?

Oh i know and i understand it perfectly, they dont want a bunch of excess orders stuck with. Just thought i would throw that out there for people who dont know how TW works.

I guess you just revise that when the item ships?

When the item comes into stock, they will send you a paypal invoice for the balance. I assume this will include the shipping costs. I can't say for sure because my previous preorders at Monkey Depot I have paid in full. This one and the Epoch Cop are my first to only do the deposit.

As a word of warning, anyone ordering from KG Hobby may want to do the full payment option and estimate shipping first. It says I would have to pay over $50 for EMS shipping for that figure. In the past I've had free shipping from them, but not here apparently.

I always select the 'Registered Airmail from Hong Kong Post' since EMS will incur customs tax and associated fees.

I've never been lucky enough to encounter the free shipping option!

damn thats cheap. best price atm.

guess I'm getting two of these guys now. can have masked and full outfit display.

Last edited:
I ordered it from Timewalker toys , i like that they dont require a deposit, and will charge you once the item is in stock and ready to ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back