1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Hot Toys Fury Road that will never happen. Wait do you guys waiting for? Just preorder this

OneSixthKit was quick off the mark getting this listed today. Waiting for KG Hobby's price as it's usually cheaper.

Next problem: do I want one or two. [emoji38]
Agreed. I liked the AF but VTS blows it away. It might not be quite as good in the weathering department (on the weapons especially) but its more accurate overall and you get sooo much more. I may get two and pose one as blood bag and the second as regular Max.......but will two be enough.

Off to cancel my AF pre-order.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Agreed. I liked the AF but VTS blows it away. It might not be quite as good in the weathering department (on the weapons especially) but its more accurate overall and you get sooo much more. I may get two and pose one as blood bag and the second as regular Max.......but will two be enough.

Off to cancel my AF pre-order.

Up for pre-order at KG Hobby:

VTS Toys VM-014 WASTELAND RANGER 1/6 Mad Max: Fury Road Tom Hardy action figur

It was slightly cheaper than OneSixthKit.

And a bit cheaper still ordering two. :)

I'm keeping my AF order with KG Hobby, which I secured early, before they increased the price by £7. Also getting a Brother Production Max sculpt from them. So lots of options.

Not as much value in the AF, but I will likely give him the VTS 'Wasteland Ranger' stand and view him as a Fallout 3 character. :wink1:

These guys don't have any webpage or facebook account, right? I would be very interested to know if they're planning to or already working on Furiosa.

These guys don't have any webpage or facebook account, right? I would be very interested to know if they're planning to or already working on Furiosa.

No, they fly by night.

Their DAM Toys brand page never references anything under the VTS company name.

I think it was said they are offering their own Dredd.

I really... really hope that's the case. I'd much rather have a really good Dredd to go with their Anderson, than just a good enough Dredd.

Under the DAM name they've strung quite a few together: e.g., Tears of the Sun.

product_DAM

Oh okay, I guess it's not out of the realm of reason to see more from FR.

They have a Facebook page but most people seem to just notice them through people sharing their announcements.

https://www.facebook.com/Vtstoys-135091190187915/

Thanks, Hologram! I wonder how VTS (or any other company) would face a Furiosa figure if they decide to do so, due to her special characteristics. Some kind of modified seamless body from Phicen? That bionical arm is going to need practically a one of a kind body.

Wow i am not a huge FR fan but that looks DAMN GOOD! Ht quality there, i might have to try and swing this. I have a lot of **** on my plate for next yr but this is tempting.

I wonder how VTS (or any other company) would face a Furiosa figure if they decide to do so, due to her special characteristics. Some kind of modified seamless body from Phicen? That bionical arm is going to need practically a one of a kind body.

Probably easier with a jointed body. Most of the forearm would need cutting off, leaving the joint intact. I don't know if that would function well with a seamless body -- never had one to know how easy it is to bend the joints.

imperator-furiosa-to-return-in-mad-max-2-epic-backstory-revealed-charlize-theron-is-imp-484116.jpg

Too Cool... pre-ordered from OneSixthKit as I just love post-apocalypse stuff. Hope they get enough orders to make an original Max (Mel) and Furiosa would be awesome as well.

So....I've never ordered from OSK or KGHobby before, does it matter who I order from? The price is cheaper at KGHobby ($138 vs $172), but it doesn't tell me how much shipping will be on OSK so I can make an accurate price comparison. Is shipping included with price on OSK? Any help or info would be extremely helpful. :D

So....I've never ordered from OSK or KGHobby before, does it matter who I order from? The price is cheaper at KGHobby ($138 vs $172), but it doesn't tell me how much shipping will be on OSK so I can make an accurate price comparison. Is shipping included with price on OSK? Any help or info would be extremely helpful. :D
Yes, shipping is already included in OSK.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back