1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking really awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't like the film but want this figure. :lol

But seriously, it looks freaking awesome. Happy for all o'ya FR fans!

OneSixthKit currently has it at $172. Now that's value for money.

For those who own previous VTS figures like the Weapons Supervisor, does the quality of the finished figure stand up well against the prototype? :)

OneSixthKit currently has it at $172. Now that's value for money.

For those who own previous VTS figures like the Weapons Supervisor, does the quality of the finished figure stand up well against the prototype? :)

I'm quite happy with my Weapon Advisor. As usual in this scale the tailoring on some of the clothes could be a tad better, but the accesories are great and he has no problems standing along the rest of the HT Batman figures:

22306406920_9daa4c9a82_c.jpg

This is what HT's would look like if they got the license. Years of waiting for an ok likeness. A year of waiting to see revisions.

I like the dirtiness and colors of the Art Figures better - this one is too clean, especially on weapons

I'll just pick up the loose sculpt and one bandaged hand, if needed

I like the dirtiness and colors of the Art Figures better - this one is too clean, especially on weapons

I'll just pick up the loose sculpt and one bandaged hand, if needed

Extra weathering can be added without too much hassle with a little dry brushing or pigments. Quality of the accesories and tailoring of the clothes....not so much.

This figure is beautiful!
Perfectly executed so it becomes a must buy.
That headsculpt is flawless!! I hope the details in it stay nice and crisp for production

Sideshow is really going to have to up their game. Companies like these are grabbing the torch. Compare this to snake :/. Hot toys also started unlicensed. Would be a shame if sideshow loses their franchises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it wouldn't.

Agree. I don't get this sentimental attachment to companies: if Sideshow is not able to match the current standard when it comes to quality/pricing (and apparently they're not) they're better gone; otherwise they're just blocking licenses that could be done better and cheaper by any of the new players.

Agree. I don't get this sentimental attachment to companies: if Sideshow is not able to match the current standard when it comes to quality/pricing (and apparently they're not) they're better gone; otherwise they're just blocking licenses that could be done better and cheaper by any of the new players.

Too many third parties showing up to the party, beating them out in quality in every conceivable way. Either stop doing the cheap production thing, or get out. The balls on them to ask HT prices is comical.

Sideshow can't keep up with the Asian companies, things have changed a lot in the last 10 years.

OneSixthKit was quick off the mark getting this listed today. Waiting for KG Hobby's price as it's usually cheaper.

Next problem: do I want one or two. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back