1/6 VTS TOYS - Wasteland Ranger: The Road to Hell

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Furiosa, Joe, and Nux could all be potential follow ups if this sells as well as it should. Nux should ideally come with the other half of the chain and blood IV. Furiosa with greased and ungreased heads.

I'll part out the brace, maybe the headsculpt, and shotgun. Then my custom will be done. I'm too deep in a custom harness so rebuy the whole thing, and whole not perfectly accurate it looks the part. So with that I can finally close the book on it.

LOOKS KILLER!! Definitely has better looking and more screen-accurate pants and boots than on the Crazy Racer figure.

This does look really nice... but to me Furiosa was the far more memorable and iconic character in that movie and the only one I'd be really interested in owning.

I knew that VST would blow the ART figure out of the water :yess:

This does look really nice... but to me Furiosa was the far more memorable and iconic character in that movie and the only one I'd be really interested in owning.

Honestly, I can't imagine getting one without the other; from the moment they start bonding through the canyon scene without the need of exchanging a single word, they end up being the most memorable battle couple that I can't remenber from any movie. Plus, Hardy did an amazing job with the role.

Seeing how VTS is working on that female cop and therefore apparently not scared of releasing female characters (Threezero could learn a thing or two from these guys) I'm hoping that a Furiosa will follow soon. However, I must say that I'm worried about the development complications that are going to be caused by the body because of the mechanical arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back