1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing is if I got one of the Doc sculpts rooted I’d want to get them all done and I’m not sure I want to spend that much money.

I attempted to prep doc for my cabinet but the head adapter doesn't fit. I'm hesitant to apply too much pressure. What did you all do to get the upgraded head on your figures?

Last edited:
I attempted to prep doc for my cabinet but the head adapter doesn't fit. I'm hesitant to apply too much pressure. What did you all do to get the upgraded head on your figures?
Yeah I had the same issue I just went basic and put some blue tac around the inside to make it more snug and yeah fits great!

Mine just went on. Not sure why you guys are having issues.
The hole on the peg is smaller than the hole on the of the other head.

Attachments

• 17058730541749222575866875226828.jpg
    17058730541749222575866875226828.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Finally got Marty and doc!!
Picked these guys up loose on Facebook for a great price. They had a few issues but I’m so happy to finally have these two in the collection. Yeah the doc headsculpt isn’t great but I don’t really mind it as much as I thought I would. I still ordered the mars toys sculpt to replace it when it comes out but I can live with it until then.
My RC controller antenna is broken so if anyone has an extra laying around dm me.
Also would kind of like the plutonium case for the display but not sure if I want to pony up the $50 for it.
Regardless I think they look so good together in the detolf.
Maybe one day I’ll get the Delorean to go with them :pray:

D1CC48E6-9CA6-419C-BF2A-1E506885EEA1.jpeg

Just got Doc in the mail, and I'm wondering how others have futzed the radiation suit to improve realism? Did you water treat it to fall more naturally, and add more wrinkles? Did you keep or remove the fat suit? Very interested to know what other have done!

Just got Doc in the mail, and I'm wondering how others have futzed the radiation suit to improve realism? Did you water treat it to fall more naturally, and add more wrinkles? Did you keep or remove the fat suit? Very interested to know what other have done!
I don’t remember to be honest. If you go back 10 pages or so someone def had some ideas, i think yes involving water.

I did not do anything to mine yet.

Except for replacing the head and some minor futzing.

But I too want to remove the fatsuit, the clothes feel like they need it, especially around the neck, too tight.

And to add some wrinkles to the radiation suit, that sounds good.

Let us know!!

Marty and doc have their Nikes!
I know docs basically won’t be seen under his suit but I decided if I’m gonna do Marty I might as well do doc’s as well
363F50E6-087F-42AC-9B8D-B4FB626D1476.jpeg

Back