1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have this new sculpt and the Dean studios one for a side by side comparison. I'd like to see that.

Got the OSK sculpt today, painted the hair white.

941q5Uo.jpg

NcilsbG.jpg

w7dDPZD.jpg
set marty sitting facing outwards with 1 wrist on the wheels mang.

i dont own any figures in this line but probably just me imo the 2 cowboys from the 3rd movie seems like the best figures. i dont know about the accuracy but the outfits and accessories are impressive just i dont have western themed shelf they can go in.

Just got my OSK Doc head today, and wow am I every pleased! Details are crisp, paint apps are clean and better than I'd ever expected, and the likeness is undeniable. Now I will finally purchase the HT Doc to go with Marty :)
Yeah the OSK sculpt defo captures the likeness of Doc better. Really happy I picked it up.

Just had a chance to open the OSK head. I have to concur with the sentiment in this thread. It is a good purchase. Yes, a bit cartoony but I think it hit that sweet spot of caricature and realistic. Unlike SS. It works for the character. Glad I got it to replace HT's.

The OSK sculpt is a lot better in person. Like it so much more than the stock re-used Hot Toys sculpt.

Next step for me is a custom dual base from @Cocoboloboy eventually for both Doc and Marty.

At the time I didn't even have Doc when I ordered the new sculpt. But I was confident in Kit's in-house product based on experience.

I got mine in today and WOW is it good. Immediately you can clock who it's supposed to be. It's very characteristic of Lloyd in the roll. Well done.

I got my OSK sculpt the other day and it's night and day between this and the HT version. I gave it a bit of a hair whitening treatment and so happy with how he looks. The sculpt captures Doc perfectly for me. Now to finally get the figure out of the box and start adding all the accessories and get futzing!

I've not bought a figure in years but for me this was a must have so I'm making the most of enjoying this feeling again.

Attachments

• 20240112_120827.jpg
    20240112_120827.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240112_133611.jpg
    20240112_133611.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Back