1/6 Hot Toys - MMS610 - Back to the Future (1985) - Doc Brown Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my OSK sculpt the other day and it's night and day between this and the HT version. I gave it a bit of a hair whitening treatment and so happy with how he looks. The sculpt captures Doc perfectly for me. Now to finally get the figure out of the box and start adding all the accessories and get futzing!

I've not bought a figure in years but for me this was a must have so I'm making the most of enjoying this feeling again.
I received mine Thursday. I haven't even opened my Doc shipper yet. Thanks for the update.
I got my OSK sculpt the other day and it's night and day between this and the HT version. I gave it a bit of a hair whitening treatment and so happy with how he looks. The sculpt captures Doc perfectly for me. Now to finally get the figure out of the box and start adding all the accessories and get futzing!

I've not bought a figure in years but for me this was a must have so I'm making the most of enjoying this feeling again.

I received mine Thursday. I haven't even opened my Doc shipper yet. Thanks for the update.
Here's mine. Great sculpt. Love it. Good call on the white touch up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240113_090427_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240113_090427_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
The hair is throwing the likenesses all off. It's really beautifully detailed hair, but it does not resemble Doc Brown's. Wrong colour/shade, too think on top, hairline pushed too far forward. Also, please age the sculpts between the different time periods.

The hair is throwing the likenesses all off. It's really beautifully detailed hair, but it does not resemble Doc Brown's. Wrong colour/shade, too think on top, hairline pushed too far forward. Also, please age the sculpts between the different time periods.
Yeah much like with Gandalf, I think this is a figure that absolutely needs rooted hair to capture his look properly.

Finally got Marty and Doc together. Now I just need to work out how to protect them (my 2 detolfs and most of my collection are at my mums now I've moved in with my partner so my display options are limited.) This has been a holy grail ever since meeting christopher lloyd in the future (2015) and sitting in the delorean at London ComicCon.The quality of Doc's sculpt in person is really amazing and blows me away every time I look at it.
1000019287.jpg
1000019285.jpg

Back