1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that is a bummer. But I'm sure they will focus on Venom in the sequel. He really needs a lot of attention. Especially for his story arc with Peter. I can wait on the black suit to be done right.

Until then, HT need to bang out the classic suit asap.

Shame. The Symbiote suit is probably one of the most iconic suits and they don't include it in the game.

Again, guys- if this game sells well (which I'm sure it will, and Insomniac already has a pretty good idea if it will or not based on pre-orders and online engagement), there will probably be a sequel, and I'm sure any fan-favorite or requested suit not in this game (especially the black suit) will be in and will be heavily used to market the sequel.

The review embargo has lifted and the game is getting great write-ups. I can't wait to try it myself...and I wouldn't be at all surprised if this fig has been added to my ever increasing PO list before Friday is through.

Hot toys just posted official pics of spider-punk! Incoming pre order tomorrow. Super stoked! I really didn’t think it’d make it to production

I'm amazed that a company that seems to be mainly about the MCU and Star Wars is releasing at least two figures from a PlayStation exclusive game. I guess that it is a Marvel character helps..

Only reason i want this is cause its PP grown up adult. Sick of the HS PP.

Back