1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a cool idea that technically they can do any suit that's in the game, regardless of movie or comic origin, because it can be marketed as a game suit. Can't wait to see Classic Spidey. Such a perfect design.

Definitely waiting for the Classic Suit which would be a day one preorder.

I always wanted Hot Toys to do a comic line for DC and Marvel and this would take care of that wish for Spidey.

thumb-1920-939116.png

I wonder if they might take the idea of this video game version and incorporate into a new suit design for the upcoming Spider-man FFH film.

Can you imagine seeing a red, white and blue theme for Holland’s Spidey outfit. I think MCU and Disney are probably waiting to see how this game sells first and how people take to liking the new concept

I always wanted Hot Toys to do a comic line for DC and Marvel and this would take care of that wish for Spidey.

thumb-1920-939116.png

That classic suit would be so bought so fast.

Probably can't bring myself to drop HT money on the current game version, it's neat but the proto looks a little busy compared to the game, somehow less elegant, can't put my finger on it. There's certainly a chance they'll refine it, though.

has something like this happened before?

I mean, has any videogame license (Batman or any other) been sold like we wish for in this case?

How many videogame Batman have been produced by Hot Toys? more or less?

They’ve done Batman Arkham Series, SW Battlefront, Metal Gear solid, Assasins Creed, Resident Evil...

thanks.

And how many variants of let's say, Batman, within that Arkham license? I guess that more than 1, which is something...

thumb-1920-939116.png

Absolutely glorious! I would drop big bucks for this

Want this figure, but if they're gonna make a regular and a symbiote i gotta wait i guess. (we'll see how good the game is first. If the game is good i may want this suit)

I'm just so glad we're getting a Spider-MAN and not a boy in this game finally.

There is no way that HT skips the "Velocity Suit." Looking the pics that Adi Granov posted on his Instagram, it's going to be an amazing figure.

Screen_Shot_2018_08_06_at_10_48_49_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2018_08_06_at_10_48_59_AM.png

They talked specifically about that suit at the announcement

Oh I know, but some are thinking it'll get skipped for other options or that since there was no figure it might not happen. I'm saying it just seems to up HT's alley to be skipped and that it'll be 3 figures from this line already that I don't think they'll go much further than maybe one or two figures past these. One of those might be Miles because HT can take advantage of the exposure from the cartoon at Christmas without really going for that license which means our wishlists might just be that.

Back