1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the massive hit this game is and that Spiderman homecoming hot toys unboxing has 17 MILLIONS views on YouTube, I'm pretty sure this is the new Iron Man. Comes at a perfect time for HT knowing Mark L is the last MCU mark ever.
He is just that popular.
Can't wait for the velocity suit and Iron spider suit (which imo is much superior to MCU iron spider has it will be actually muscular)

HT better be paying attention to game sales and the demand for more suits. I'd get Scarlet Spider, Ben Reilly and the classic of course. At this stage, I want a Peter Parker sculpt too.

I'm not a gamer (I only own one PS4 game), but I'm planning on buying this at some point, maybe around holiday season for a possible discount? Do you veteran gamers foresee that happening?

Also I don't wanna buy DLC stuff...seems like a rip off. When do you guys think they will release the COMPLETE game as one purchase?

I'm pretty bummed they left Ben Reilly's Spider-Man suit out of the game, as it's my favorite suit (besides Scarlet Spider)
It's hard to believe they passed on that and went with the "undies" suit and the ESU suit, because those are super lame.

kisspng-the-spectacular-spider-man-clone-saga-ben-reilly-s-5af7d7482ffb36.5107060915261919441965.jpg

I'm not a gamer (I only own one PS4 game), but I'm planning on buying this at some point, maybe around holiday season for a possible discount? Do you veteran gamers foresee that happening?

Also I don't wanna buy DLC stuff...seems like a rip off. When do you guys think they will release the COMPLETE game as one purchase?
The game has plenty of content without you having to purchase the DLC. I've never understood people being annoyed at DLC done right. I think you'll be able to get a deal on this game during the holidays if that's what your preference is.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

HT's proto body needs much more detailed muscles... the body just looks really plain compared to the game model.... and the white symbol is too flat, it needs that metallic sheen.

The game has plenty of content without you having to purchase the DLC. I've never understood people being annoyed at DLC done right. I think you'll be able to get a deal on this game during the holidays if that's what your preference is.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Gotcha, I guess I'll wait it out then. Thanks for your reply.

I just beat the game and I’ll just say there is an original suit designed for the game that I’ll bet FOR SURE will be an eventual Hot Toys Figure. It’s awesome! But I’m sure they’ll wait until the game has been out for a while since it most likely will include elements in the accessories, props and/or base that may spoil the game.

Back