1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im assuming you mean the homemade suit leg photobombing the pic. Believe it or not, its not broken

As for easy on the suit posing, i dont worry too much about that. Theyve all returned back to normal after some gentle steaming from the other halfs face steamer

20201006_005147.jpg
20201006_005311.jpg

For some reason to me, the SW Solo head sculpt reminds me of a comic inspired, older Perter Parker (was browsing TA and decided to nab one). I thought it would look good on this Advanced spider-suit.

2QnV4hX.jpg

GZOKe8I.jpg

hP25vpY.jpg

(I couldn't pop the head down all the way)

For some reason to me, the SW Solo head sculpt reminds me of a comic inspired, older Perter Parker (was browsing TA and decided to nab one). I thought it would look good on this Advanced spider-suit.

2QnV4hX.jpg

GZOKe8I.jpg

hP25vpY.jpg

(I couldn't pop the head down all the way)

I was getting ready to say - you need to core out some of that head sculpt so he doesn't have such a Peyton Manning neck!

Otherwise, that makes for a pretty good Peter Parker sculpt. Reminds me of the Nicholas Hammond Spidey or the 90's animated series.

I was getting ready to say - you need to core out some of that head sculpt so he doesn't have such a Peyton Manning neck!

Otherwise, that makes for a pretty good Peter Parker sculpt. Reminds me of the Nicholas Hammond Spidey or the 90's animated series.

Haha yeah :lol Yup! the 90's animated series too!

Its a generic cheap crotch grabber stand. The foam is there because it protects the suit from the nubs.

Don't know why I slept on this figure. I'm looking for one now that I have miles coming this week.

Back