1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t think they will do all 12. I’d bet four. From this game. Then some villains and then other characters from future games and crossovers

I think this is about right. Maybe 5 or 6 max.

maxresdefault.jpg

Miles Morales Spider-Man, Black Symbiote Spidey, Spider-Man Noir (already confirmed in the game) and Spider-Man 2099 I feel are locks. Past that I wouldn't be shocked if we saw the Velocity suit. This thing screams HT figure especially with a chance for them to use the tech on Black Panther on this guy.

velocity-suit-screenshot-2.jpg

Give. Me. Spider. Gwen.

I wouldn't be shocked if they make her, Spider-Gwen (soon to be "Ghost Spider") is getting a lot of press lately especially with the Spiderverse movie coming later this year.

I think this is about right. Maybe 5 or 6 max.

View attachment 419966

Miles Morales Spider-Man, Black Symbiote Spidey, Spider-Man Noir (already confirmed in the game) and Spider-Man 2099 I feel are locks. Past that I wouldn't be shocked if we saw the Velocity suit. This thing screams HT figure especially with a chance for them to use the tech on Black Panther on this guy.

velocity-suit-screenshot-2.jpg

I wouldn't be shocked if they make her, Spider-Gwen (soon to be "Ghost Spider") is getting a lot of press lately especially with the Spiderverse movie coming later this year.

Yeah I’d say those are good bets. And the hot toys announcement for the figures they showed spiderpunk the regular white emblem suit and the velocity suit.

I’d say classic iron spider may be a decent bet

Parker got a hold of some HGH huh

Nah, he is not a teenager in this game. It lines up pretty good with the physique John Romita Sr. use to draw him with which represented a guy in his mid twenties who had been a super hero for awhile at that point.
Spider-Man-Marvel-Comics-Peter-Parker-h0011.jpg

Supposedly the game devs recently said there will be no black suit in the game,are they pullin our legs or serious idk...

Gotta save some things for the sequel, assuming this game is good and sells well! :pray:

Gotta save some things for the sequel, assuming this game is good and sells well! :pray:

Yeah true! and i have no doubt this will be amazing and sell well. Limited editions are sold out and the LE console has sold out on Amazon and probably soon GS and BB soon,alot of people are hyped for this.

Pretty simple costume, no Peter Parker head, no actor likeness fee and a small number of accessories and it’s still &250.00. Nevermind, I will wait for the Mafex or Mezco.

I like the suit and the white stands out but at the same time...I don't like the white because there's so little of it. Makes his hands look like he's Doomsday with bony knuckles. I wish at the very least the Spider symbols were black.

I suppose the 3 "expression shooters" are the eye/head sculpts. I really want to know if the heads remove to place an unmasked head

Back