1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In all my years, I never thought I'd live to see a high end Spider Punk figure.

… I'm gonna have to get it.

God dammit my poor wallet. Word is theres at least a dozen various suits to unlock in that game. Being a Hot Toys Spidey completionist is gonna suck. I guess the good news is we might get a Spiderman Noir suit which Ive always wanted in 1/6 scale.

Everyone's talking about alternate Spidey suits and I'm just sitting here hoping they make an Insomniac Shocker. Probably the first time Captain Cushion has actually looked intimidating.

Looks like Spidey is juicing some Vibranium. hahaha Looks damn good. I want.

Spider-Man is actually a man in this game none of the kiddie crap anymore thank god.

Hence the body!!

My God.

HT is going down a video game route that will probably have The Spiderverse? There goes my wallet.

oaknwa4vpdrusqpxhiuj

spider-verse-18.jpg

latest

Lord help me if they do a Miles Morales figure.

Wow!! I'm so excited for this. Yeah they need to fix the body and I'm sure they'll hear the fans and fix it before long (remember fat-flect). I for one want them to make as many variants from the game. There's 12 of them? Bring them on!! Maybe they'll even tap into the villains. :pray:

I know they haven't released all the variants but here's my wish list:
Black Suit Spidey
Miles Morales Spiderman
Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)
Spider Man 2099
Gwen Stacy (its a wish list)

I would get all of these plus the Noir version in a heart beat.

Which character is more popular? Which universe? As this isn’t just a new ps4 Spider-Man only license, it’s a marvel games license. Not hard to see why they do one over the other.

Wow!! I'm so excited for this. Yeah they need to fix the body and I'm sure they'll hear the fans and fix it before long (remember fat-flect). I for one want them to make as many variants from the game. There's 12 of them? Bring them on!! Maybe they'll even tap into the villains. :pray:

I know they haven't released all the variants but here's my wish list:
Black Suit Spidey
Miles Morales Spiderman
Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly)
Spider Man 2099
Gwen Stacy (its a wish list)

I would get all of these plus the Noir version in a heart beat.

Rumor is there is over 12 costumes in the game but nothing official yet. No doubt in my mind Black suit,2099,Scarlet and morales will be included.

wx4x4pfo2pamsctxyjyc.jpg

Rumor is there is over 12 costumes in the game but nothing official yet. No doubt in my mind Black suit,2099,Scarlet and morales will be included.

Over 12? Even better. Chances are good that most of our favorites will be included. And then there's the versions Insomniac created so if HT makes them all we could be seeing 1-2 Spiderman figures every year for several years lol I only hope they decide to make some of the villains too.

I don’t think they will do all 12. I’d bet four. From this game. Then some villains and then other characters from future games and crossovers

I'm looking forward to this game and some of the preorder skins, but i hate this design. Just my 2 cents.

I don’t think they will do all 12. I’d bet four. From this game. Then some villains and then other characters from future games and crossovers

4 seems like a really small number considering they've revealed 2 already. I feel that HT could easily make Spiderman the new Iron Man in which they can just make a few color changes and boom, new figure.

Either way, I hope to see a whole lot of figures from this.

I'm looking forward to this game and some of the preorder skins, but i hate this design. Just my 2 cents.

Not my favorite design but it has grown on me.

So far the suits revealed are

Avengers Ironspider
White symbol standard
Velocity
Punk
Noir

Bet we will see

Black suit
Classic Spiderman
Scarlet
Morales
Captian Universe Cosmic