1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good opportunity for HT to do a genuinely iconic Spidey figure to beat anything else from the movies. . .but these ain't that. They look pretty ugly to me, and I can see them going the way of mulleted Superman in a few years.

Meh.
I have a Spider Punk action figure, I spent $20 to own it, I'll get the Gameverse Spider-Man ML action figure from Gamestop for $25 when it comes out.
I'm not spending $250 on alternate universe Spider-Man variant costume figures.
Waste of time that could be spent on new characters fans have been asking for years; like Ronan, Nebula, Mantis, Kaecilius, Yellow Jacket, Tactical Killmonger, Klaw, Kingpin, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, etc.

4 seems like a really small number considering they've revealed 2 already. I feel that HT could easily make Spiderman the new Iron Man in which they can just make a few color changes and boom, new figure.

Either way, I hope to see a whole lot of figures from this.

Not my favorite design but it has grown on me.

That’s entirely possible. But that would be more figures of a single character from any license except iron man in IM3..at 4. So odds are it won’t happen. Doesn’t mean it won’t. Anything’s possible if these sell.

I’m thinking there may be a classic iron spider look or inspired look which would be an easy MCU Iron Spider repaint.

Well... this is definitely the spiderman I am getting in my Marvel collection. Ever since I saw the trailer for this game I was like man, that is a dope spiderman costume. Its' a shame Hot Toys won't ever do it. Well I am glad to be wrong, once again.

Meh.
I have a Spider Punk action figure, I spent $20 to own it, I'll get the Gameverse Spider-Man ML action figure from Gamestop for $25 when it comes out.
I'm not spending $250 on alternate universe Spider-Man variant costume figures.
Waste of time that could be spent on new characters fans have been asking for years; like Ronan, Nebula, Mantis, Kaecilius, Yellow Jacket, Tactical Killmonger, Klaw, Kingpin, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, etc.

Spiderman will always come first. never forget that

It's cause he's actually an adult in this game, not some teeny kid anymore. Something a lot of us have been waiting for for years. Too bad a game had to make him an adult before the movies did.

Ahhh ok that makes sense. Didn’t know that, might have to start watching some trailers

It's cause he's actually an adult in this game, not some teeny kid anymore. Something a lot of us have been waiting for for years. Too bad a game had to make him an adult before the movies did.

To be fair, the Tobey Maguire films, at least 2 & 3, showed an established adult Spider-Man.

They're essentially turning Spidey into their new Iron Man. I think a Scarlet Spider figure would be cool, but I definitely don't see myself getting as many of these as I would IM. And even then I only have 3 IM suits.

He looks good so far and you know Hot Toys will keep making changes to get him as close to the game source material as possible for the actual release. The big news is a chance to get the variant costumes especially the Black Costume and maybe a regular red and blue comic version.

I pre-ordered the Spider-Man PS4 Pro Limited Edition Console and I’m going to pre-order the **** out of this as soon as it’s available. My wallet is crying.

I haven't been a fan of this white-emblem-Spidey-suit since the PS4 game was first announced, but I'm subscribing to this thread to keep this figure on my radar in case I absolutely love the game (which I'm expecting/hoping to) or the suit design grows on me as I put dozens of hours into it!

To be fair, the Tobey Maguire films, at least 2 & 3, showed an established adult Spider-Man.

Still a little bit older in the game though. Peter is 23. Tobey Parker was a High School senior, and a year or two pass between each of the sequels. Mind you, I haven't grown or put on any weight since I was maybe 15.. :lol

Back