1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the longer it takes for them to announce any more figures, the less likely it seems they will announce any more figures.

That's very disappointing, as I also would PO a Classic Suit figure Day 1.

I figured since a sequel is more than likely to happen there's no reason to rush these out, especially with MCU figures coming out. Just look at the Arkham line, they're still releasing those and with the new game on the way (rumored), they will probably continue to release more.

Ultimately im hoping for the classic and scarlet spider. 2099 and noir would be cool too.

Advanced suit, Scarlet.

Next game Classic, Black, Ben Reilly.

Advanced suit has landed at Secret Base...

FB_IMG_1560169016523.jpg

In stock and ready to ship at Timcent. Wasn't expecting this guy quite so soon. It's currently listed as September-November for me at SSC with Spider-Punk, Bucky and Tech Suit re-issue all ahead of this one.

Not complaining, mind...really excited about this release and I'm looking forward to the imminent in-hand photos. Hopefully it's turned out nice with no deal-breaking issues

I forgot I have this on pre-order. Really interested to see some reviews because I’m not sure I’m keeping it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On one hand I want this just because I really liked the character portrayal in the game, but on the other I don't like the white on the suit at all.

Wow! This looks really really good. The proportions, the detail, all of. That being said. Pass. Will wait for FFH. Not a fan of the white

Wow, that looks like it got some serious tweaks after the promo images. It actually looks like the model in the game now.

Back