1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I wasn't originally planning on getting this, but it would be nice to have a Spider-man HT figure that I want to pose like spidey should be, plus there are some things coming out that could help make for an awesome setup.

Bullet Head is coming out with their own take on Venom that looks like he could actually fit in with this Spider-man, and Flirty Girl is doing their own Mary Jane set that looks pretty good!

Plus this is Spider-MAN not Spider-beta like the Tom H. Version.
This game is better than the new movies, and i hope someday we get a Spider-MAN movie (in his 30's or so)

I haven't seen the Mary Jane set yet, does she have sculpted or rooted hair?

The main figures I want from the game are the classic suit and Doc Ock. I wish HT had started with the classic instead if that punk suit.

I haven't seen the Mary Jane set yet, does she have sculpted or rooted hair?

The main figures I want from the game are the classic suit and Doc Ock. I wish HT had started with the classic instead if that punk suit.

Its just a shirt and jeans. No head or body.

Product Description:

(1) T-Shirt
(1) Pair of Jeans
**Head sculpt and body are not included.

Took me a while to warm up to it, but I've gone ahead and pre-ordered this suit. I'd instantly grab a classic or symbiote from the game too, but this will do as a super-modern look. To be honest, I prefer the sporty white accents to the black bands on the HC suit.

Plus this is Spider-MAN not Spider-beta like the Tom H. Version.
This game is better than the new movies, and i hope someday we get a Spider-MAN movie (in his 30's or so)

They should have done that with Andrew Garfield really, instead of rehashing the high school origin stuff in the first ASM. He could have passed quite well for an early/mid 20s Spidey..

They should have done that with Andrew Garfield really, instead of rehashing the high school origin stuff in the first ASM. He could have passed quite well for an early/mid 20s Spidey..
Yeah, I'd much rather have a mid 20's Peter like in the game. Already established as Spider-Man with a few villains under his belt.

Yeah, I'd much rather have a mid 20's Peter like in the game. Already established as Spider-Man with a few villains under his belt.

Me too. Would much rather have had something like this in the MCU. Especially since the only way they know how to redo the high school stuff is to change absolutely everything to the point where this barely feels like the same characters.

I honestly thought they’d go the route of an established spidey in the mcu . I didn’t like how they just put him back in high school. I know he’s a kid but Spider-Man does grow up aswell

I honestly thought they’d go the route of an established spidey in the mcu . I didn’t like how they just put him back in high school. I know he’s a kid but Spider-Man does grow up aswell

The reason for this might be that they are playing the “long game” with Tom Holland and Spidey. It’s possible that they wanted youth talent to keep the franchise going for years to come coupled with the fact that we are most likely going to see a departure of older, more established talent. Yeah I’m well aware that the Sony/MCU deal was for a certain number of appearances but tying the universes together has reaped great rewards for both studios that I suspect a renew or new deal will be struck. Also, I am considering the success of both Sony’s Venom and ITSV (LOVED THEM) into my hypothesis as Sony can leverage that success during future MCU negotiations (for a larger cut) and decide to just roll all the Sony-verse villains against a MM Spidey in a few years.

So seeing as how Miles Morales is in this universe does that mean that this version of Peter Parker dies like in the comic and movie?

So seeing as how Miles Morales is in this universe does that mean that this version of Peter Parker dies like in the comic and movie?

I’m hoping next game you’ll just alternate between the two.

As far as the high school Spidey, the MCU seems to be in line with the Ultimates version of most characters so, a high school Spidey fits with that.

It's totally a bid for long term supremacy with Spidey. Isn't he regarded as the most recognizable superhero next to or as Batman in the world? No way Disney doesn't want Holland to be able to grow into an adult Peter Parker through multiple films.

I think the problem with starting with adult Peter in the MCU is how do you explain his backstory and existence? At the time of the Avengers how many superheroes does the world know about? At the time of Iron Man there was just that, Iron Man... Hulk was off to the side, Cap was on ice (neither of whom would have really be known of), Thor was in Asgard, and Black Widow and Hawkeye were just incredibly skilled human beings doing their jobs in secret.

You can pretty much ignore Agents, Defenders etc because the movies don't acknowledge them, and the TV shows barely acknowledge the movies... It's all pretty similar to The Highlander movies not acknowledging Duncan or the TV Series (until Endgame which was pretty much a movie length TV episode to try and further connect the dots of the two universes).. So at the time of the Airport battle how do we explain an adult Spidey swinging through Manhattan for years completely unmentioned by Stark and Nick Fury at this point.. Either go full retcon mode, or write him as being a teenager newly adjusting to his powers quietly as a friendly neighbourhood Spidey in a home made suit.

I think the problem with starting with adult Peter in the MCU is how do you explain his backstory and existence? At the time of the Avengers how many superheroes does the world know about? At the time of Iron Man there was just that, Iron Man... Hulk was off to the side, Cap was on ice (neither of whom would have really be known of), Thor was in Asgard, and Black Widow and Hawkeye were just incredibly skilled human beings doing their jobs in secret.

You can pretty much ignore Agents, Defenders etc because the movies don't acknowledge them, and the TV shows barely acknowledge the movies... It's all pretty similar to The Highlander movies not acknowledging Duncan or the TV Series (until Endgame which was pretty much a movie length TV episode to try and further connect the dots of the two universes).. So at the time of the Airport battle how do we explain an adult Spidey swinging through Manhattan for years completely unmentioned by Stark and Nick Fury at this point.. Either go full retcon mode, or write him as being a teenager newly adjusting to his powers quietly as a friendly neighbourhood Spidey in a home made suit.

Nick fury said you think your the only superhero out there. The world is a bigger place. So you can speculate they were heroes out there just flying under the radar. And the mcu has no problem with retcon to make way for spidey. They retcon him to be that little boy stark saves in 2

An adult Peter would not have been absent from the Battle of NYC. Making him a teen that didn't yet have his powers until recently is the sensible way to include him without screwing up all the history.

I wouldn't mind a time skip in the movies though, since I do want an early to mid 20's Spidey.

An adult Peter would not have been absent from the Battle of NYC. Making him a teen that didn't yet have his powers until recently is the sensible way to include him without screwing up all the history.

I wouldn't mind a time skip in the movies though, since I do want an early to mid 20's Spidey.

That's why they should have just brought back Tobey Maguire as an adult Spidey and retconned the Raimi films into the MCU. I heard an idea that I really liked where Tony recruits this version of Peter (who is now a science teacher) back into the Avengers during Civil War, and he explains that he actually was there during the battle of New York, however he nearly got himself killed and chose to retire after that day; realizing that the Avengers were more equipped to handle these threats now.
Peter would then die in his next solo film, before setting the stage for Miles Morales to be the more official MCU version of Spiderman. This allows the MCU to have its Peter Parker while allowing them to move forward in a way that doesn't retread old ground or change things too much.

Last edited:
If that’s a legit idea, that sounds pretty terrible. Also, Maguire was pretty bad as Spider-Man.

Back