1/6 Hot toys Marvel Video Game series Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like these

69754494-A133-4EEA-8CAC-8753295830D0.jpeg

6A4ECF6C-51ED-47C6-B8AD-894ECF3FF669.jpeg

DC2B601F-3D53-439E-A3D5-451033A5D8FD.jpeg

I'd be a little afraid of the blue suit material around the ankles; I liked at least how the HC one had the red fabric around the feet.

As long as some care is used posing it, I think it'll be fine as long as you're not doing anything really dynamic. After that, I'd be concerned about the longevity of the material, but them's the breaks.

This does look like a really stunning piece, even in a museum pose like that. I haven't played the game, does he look that jacked? His pecs are really defined. Also maybe used to the HC suit but the head shape itself looks a little odd to me. But I'm sure it'll be great in hand.

This does look like a really stunning piece, even in a museum pose like that. I haven't played the game, does he look that jacked? His pecs are really defined. Also maybe used to the HC suit but the head shape itself looks a little odd to me. But I'm sure it'll be great in hand.

You should play the game. God of War won game of the year, hard to argue on that, but this game was even more fun to play in my opinion. Played through it 3 times. Its one of the few games Ive platinumed.

They're gonna release all of the suits and save the classic one for the very last one...watch!

we may as well get the far from home suit and the noir suit threads up. Oddly, my main want is actually mysterio.

Been waiting for a Spider-MAN figure, not boy. Game is better than current movies and they can milk this line all they want.

62390720_2846623462077285_7857624010694066176_n.jpg

Wow, that's excellent. The video-game aesthetic is translated very well.

The PS4 Spidey looks awesome, though I hardly ever used the suit in the game. I know I should've given it more of a chance, but I switched to the classic suit as soon as I could and played with it most of the game. Maybe on my re-play of the game I'll use the white spider suit more since this figure looks so awesome!

And while I'm sure a lot of people will be excited/will buy the Scarlet Spider figure, give us a classic suit and watch the money REALLY pour in, Hot Toys!

The PS4 Spidey looks awesome, though I hardly ever used the suit in the game. I know I should've given it more of a chance, but I switched to the classic suit as soon as I could and played with it most of the game. Maybe on my re-play of the game I'll use the white spider suit more since this figure looks so awesome!

And while I'm sure a lot of people will be excited/will buy the Scarlet Spider figure, give us a classic suit and watch the money REALLY pour in, Hot Toys!

I'm the same way but played the entire game with Iron Spidey and as soon as I unlocked the Homecoming suit, I never switched out of it.

With that said, this figure looks absolutely incredible.

Any videos yet or at least confirmation that the material isnt the old style rubber suit that had issues?

Back