1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

C'mon Hot Toys, Marty was a homerun! Get Doc out there before you start showing off a second Marty! Finish the first movie!

Didn't expect to see this prototype so soon! Very cool stuff, and Nike license! Getting the hat right is important, and could be tricky though. I really hope we get Biff's son.

Honestly Im just glad they haven't abandoned the license :clap

Honestly Im just glad they haven't abandoned the license :clap

Excellent point. Marty was an awesome figure. This is a good year for BTTF it being the 30th anniversary. They need to announce and reveal the crap out of this license! MOAR!

If they're are making two DeLpreans that shows they have quite a bit of faith in the line. I'm guessing Doc is a hard one to sculpt so perhaps they're just taking their time with him and of course the !arvel stuff takes priority. I still think there's a very good chance we'll see him, this Marty is a fairly easy figure for them With a lot of reused elements so it's not surprising we're seeing it so soon after the Part I version.

original

877.gif

yes_napoleon_dynamite.gif

Pretty cool but I'm good with the original BTTF1 Marty. This kinda looks half assed. Love the cardboard water stand.

Would have much preferred Doc.

Lol, im glad you pointed that out! I was like " why would the use green marble?"

So I guess its a long shot that it would be just a Part 2 add on pack (wheel conversion, Mr. Fusion, and wardrobe kit) I mean Hulk Buster should have came with Veronica but that apparently is going to be its own figure....so to speak.

I really wanna ***** but this just seems like a hastily thrown together figure so HT just has something to show and say, "Look, we're releasing BTTF 2 Marty!"

I would buy that in a heartbeat. As it is I my throw all my points at the Delorean, but not yet...

Well.....looks like I'm canceling my Delorean order and waiting for this one. That's a pain in the ass but those folding wheels (hopefully LED) look fantaaaaastic!!

Too bad they don't throw in the leather jacket, fedora, sunglasses, walkie talkie, and binoculars for the 1955 look.

Too bad they don't throw in the leather jacket, fedora, sunglasses, walkie talkie, and binoculars for the 1955 look.

Will probably be a separate figure, just like I feel they should've thrown in an "Enchantment Under the Sea" dance outfit, guitar, mic, and amp with the first Marty.

Will probably be a separate figure, just like I feel they should've thrown in an "Enchantment Under the Sea" dance outfit, guitar, mic, and amp with the first Marty.
The 1955 look I mentioned would be easier though. Its essentially just swapping his jacket and shoes. The dance look is a totally different look and would require a whole separate outfit.

The 1955 look I mentioned would be easier though. Its essentially just swapping his jacket and shoes. The dance look is a totally different look and would require a whole separate outfit.

True, I know, just stating that it would be nice if the BTTF figures we got came with alternate outfits that represents a quintessential moment in each film. :)

Back