1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

pretty cool, but I rather have Doc, George or Biff. Pass for me

Isn't the footwear thing what contained the Nikes? and I'm hoping the base as more than one card insert, for alternate display options.

Glad I only paid a 50 dollar deposit on the delorean because this part 2 delorean is the one for me. I actually prefer part 2 to part 1 anyway. I didn't think they'd make it but damn they really are screwin people over by releasing this part 2 delorean... Its like they are giving the big middle finger to people who ordered the original. Nevertheless it was worth the wait even if im not totally sold on the expression on martys face.

HB dont work on water, Nike Mags either.

:lol

Unless You've Got POWER (i.e. Pitbull)!

Glad that Hot Toys finally got the Nike license. But it doesn't like they obtained the Mattel license for the hoverboard.

Its from the movie, where Doc gives him the container that has the shoes & jacket.
View attachment 195526

Good catch! Thank you.

This being said: what a redundant accessoire. Out of all the iconic possibilities for accessoires, they must have chosen the most useless one, unless they hide those NIKE Bruins in that box.

Hopefully they dont cheap out on the Hoverboard. The unit under the board has to be accurate and magnetic. A Hoverboard needs to be able to hover.

So glad I waited on the Delorean! I literally was going to preorder it if the BTTFII version was not shown at SDCC. It was pretty obvious (to me, at least) that HT would do a 2015 display b/c, well, it's 2015. BTTF II Marty is a no-brainder (b/c they already expended capital on making the body type for MJF and we all know how they like to re-use headsculpts), but wasn't sure that they would do a new Delorean (although Howard did mention they may do variants depending on the sales of the first car).

Good catch! Thank you.

This being said: what a redundant accessoire. Out of all the iconic possibilities for accessoires, they must have chosen the most useless one, unless they hide those NIKE Bruins in that box.

Hopefully they dont cheap out on the Hoverboard. The unit under the board has to be accurate and magnetic. A Hoverboard needs to be able to hover.

I can only hope & assume we'll get more accessories, if nothing else at least it's being used with Nike branding on it so I just see it as an indication that they got Nike's approval on using their name on the figure.

It's 2015 dammit. Why aren't teenagers wearing their pants inside out :mad:

I blame Marty & Doc traveling to 2015. We are probably in some alternate timeline where they aren't dressing like that now.
BTTF2-7.jpg

If the DeLorean wheels fold down back into normal drive mode and Mr Fusion is an accessory then you've basically got a BTTF 1 and 2 DeLorean for the price of one. You'd be crazy to buy the original if this is the case.

I'm really REALLY hoping for a new head sculpt on Marty and above all else, DOC.BROWN!! At the moment it's only 50% complete and always will be until you introduce Doc. It would make my year if they show him soon, well... almost. It'll make my week at least.

Cool, but would only wan`t Marty from part1 as I am gonna showcase him in the classic part1 stand with the DeLorean.
Oh wait...hmm maybe showcase as part2. If Doc from the future is released. Such an hard decision.

I gotta say, as much as Part I is clearly the better movie, I think I'd much rather have the figure for Part II based on this.

That jacket, shoes, and hoverboard just look cool as hell on him.

I gotta say, as much as Part I is clearly the better movie, I think I'd much rather have the figure for Part II based on this.

That jacket, shoes, and hoverboard just look cool as hell on him.

Hot toys should really ease off on the cash cow that IM figures have become and focus more on other liscenses...imho Marty blew any IM release this past year out the water, amazing figure, good amount of accesories and packaging, this one looks awesome too...focus on Doc and ease off on another HPP armor man...although Shotgun looks SICK.

I hope this means we get a Clint Eastwood Marty too. Granted this one might be happening since the looks between the first two films share a lot of parts, but the Eastwood look would be amazing.

I want the space cow-boy and the Clint look from the third movie. Milk-away Hot Toys!

Toy Fair Exclusive?

1125x682_previewbanner_HTMartyMcFly.jpg

Interesting. Ordered immediately then (whenever that may be)

Oh man, that might mean no new sculpt or hat. Surprised HT wouldn't better milk this one, if true. They got the licensing and everything. Fortunately, I have a great custom BTTF 2 sculpt I can use.

Never liked the 2nd and third installment but I like that they're doing more BTTF. Hoping for a Doc.

Back