1/6 Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS – Back to the Future Part II: Marty McFly Collectible Figure

:yess: :yess:

My favourite version of Marty. Hope he has a new sculpt and a seperate hairpiece with the cap and that he comes with an Almanac maybe a Pepsi Perfect

Some clear rods to attach to the bottom of the hover board would be awesome to simulate the hover

Last edited:

I was going to say, this is JUST a kitbash, right? Nothing more than a new custom outfit, is it even official? Not that it matters but people are getting a little too excited. Would prefer to see Doc with the Hot Toys logo.

Excited to see this, but would rather see Doc next. I see that there is still room next to Marty so maybe we'll see him later this weekend.

I was going to say, this is JUST a kitbash, right? Nothing more than a new custom outfit, is it even official? Not that it matters but people are getting a little too excited. Would prefer to see Doc with the Hot Toys logo.

Could be just a display piece not for sale but the costuming isn't pre-existing they'd have made it for this figure so that leads us to believe it's an upcoming figure

Last edited:

Could be just a display piece not for sale but the costuming isn't pre-existing bothers have add it for this figure so that leads us to believe it's an upcoming figure

Yeah, you're right. Really hoping they show a Doc Brown prototype more than anything else this weekend though, just to complete the "essential" BTTF line up. I wouldn't say no to Biff and Lorraine etc but we all know that'll never (probably) happen.

Looks great so far.

I'm excited to see this, but as it stands right now, no way I'm paying for this what I paid for the first Marty. I'm pretty happy with that one and may just pick up some of the accessories from this one.

As much as I love Marty from BTTF 1, this outfit/figure is probably as close to "grail" status as I'd consider a figure for me, so I'll pre-order first day (assuming there's some kind of exclusive). Otherwise maybe I'll wait for a coupon to order, trying to avoid the mess around that SSC will do with shipping cost on regular figure vs exclusive.

I am glad i cancelled my Marty preorder. Much prefer this version.

If it really is a different DeLorean to the first one, I really don't think it's a smart move to be showing it now. How are they going to sell the other one now that we know this one is on the way?

I've always been more of a fan of the second film, so I would rather pick up this set than the first set. I was going to get the first Marty, but now I'll probably just wait until this one is up for preorder.

I think HT are making some mistakes with what they are making. Marty is still in stock, but they show a new version, which even has the Nike logo now. The first DeLorean is still on preorder and now they show a new one. Then there's the Adam West Batman redo, which seems completely unnecessary.

Why not make Doc this year and next year come up with the BTTF II figures, after the first DeLorean has been released?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really wanna ***** but this just seems like a hastily thrown together figure so HT just has something to show and say, "Look, we're releasing BTTF 2 Marty!"
The jacket, pants, shirt, shoes, and hoverboard are all probably done more or less (jacket could be less dark). So, the only missing pieces are really the head sculpt and hat, assuming we get a new sculpt and hat (I would assume that we would). So, I wouldn't say it was "hastily" thrown together, though maybe not totally finished.

Must have accessories:

Hoverboard
Cap
Almanac

Would be cool but not necessary:

Pepsi Perfect
2015 Newspaper
Nike Bag
"You're Fired" fax
Leather jacket, Sunglasses, Fedora and sneakers

And a 1/6th scale working Wild Gunman arcade game.

If it really is a different DeLorean to the first one, I really don't think it's a smart move to be showing it now. How are they going to sell the other one now that we know this one is on the way?

I've always been more of a fan of the second film, so I would rather pick up this set than the first set. I was going to get the first Marty, but now I'll probably just wait until this one is up for preorder.

I think HT are making some mistakes with what they are making. Marty is still in stock, but they show a new version, which even has the Nike logo now. The first DeLorean is still on preorder and now they show a new one. Then there's the Adam West Batman redo, which seems completely unnecessary.

Why not make Doc this year and next year come up with the BTTF II figures, after the first DeLorean has been released?

This

They're really jumping the gun. These could have been thrown together for next year. Inevitably we all expected these eventually but I wish they would have gotten through Doc before the milking of the line.

I could be wrong but I think HT would make more bang for their buck by making it a DeLorean conversion kit. I don't see them doing that with clothing and just releasing each character in multiple outfits but will that many ppl really buy and display 2 deloreans?

This

They're really jumping the gun. These could have been thrown together for next year. Inevitably we all expected these eventually but I wish they would have gotten through Doc before the milking of the line.

I could be wrong but I think HT would make more bang for their buck by making it a DeLorean conversion kit. I don't see them doing that with clothing and just releasing each character in multiple outfits but will that many ppl really buy and display 2 deloreans?

Yes, I certainly wouldn't want 2 DeLoreans. The price is one issue, but having the space is the biggest issue. Too much room given for 2 items that look very similar.

I'm sure people have been waiting until they announce Doc before they even consider buying the DeLorean as well. So now we've got 2 Marty's, 2 DeLorean's and no Doc's lol.

DSC02646_zpsolcb9ha2.jpg

DSC02647_zps8cietl7x.jpg

What is this Nike-footwear-thing in the pic? Is it just to promote the Nike licence? It almost looks like something might be in there... Heres hope for some Bruins!

Oh and the base is the silliest base HT ever did. HB dont work on water, Nike Mags either.

What is this Nike-footwear-thing in the pic? Is it just to promote the Nike licence? It almost looks like something might be in there... Heres hope for some Bruins!

Its from the movie, where Doc gives him the container that has the shoes & jacket.
NikeBagCap2.jpg

Back