1/6 1/6 Crozz Design - Savage Hunter "MIKE" (CD002)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too ordered the figure off ebay from Crozz designated seller. I had to ask for a refund due to 6 months going by the first time I ordered the figure. I repurchased it expecting to see it delivered by the end of January. I have sent messages to the seller but no response. I have messaged Crozz Designs with the issues with the seller to see if it is going to be sent. I won't hold my breath on it. Probably need to start a case on ebay for another refund. Pretty bad when Crozz provides a vendor who treats customers with little or no respect.

should have done the same but missed my 6 months window.

I received a message back from Crozz and was basically told "Sorry to inform, this is preorder and our factory working on it. Should be available very soon.". No response from the ebay seller. As a note if you are closing in on your six month window on ebay purchase I would think about filing a claim through paypal. I'm really uneasy with this product release especially when the seller does not response to inquires. The seller has stopped listing them on ebay.

my seller won't be giving a refund, as he doesn't answer any messages, and 6 months passed by in january. i guess there is no way to report him now.

my seller won't be giving a refund, as he doesn't answer any messages, and 6 months passed by in january. i guess there is no way to report him now.

If you paid by credit card you can still file for non receipt of goods with your credit card company and get your money back. I think most companies give coverage of over a year some up to 2 years.

If you paid by credit card you can still file for non receipt of goods with your credit card company and get your money back. I think most companies give coverage of over a year some up to 2 years.

Or try the Paypal claim, from what I've read people have been able to file a claim slightly past the 6 month marker.

thank you for advices, i'll try the paypal variant. as for the credit card company, i don't think they'll step in, as they won't even understand what i'm talking about.

As long as you have the credit card transaction details your card company will act. It is sad that Crozz has built a business model that fails on many levels. Fist they offer preorders on goods so far in the future they don't know when it will be released. This figure was to be released at the end of last year. I purchased it last July and was lucking to keep track a file a paypal claim before the end of six months getting a full refund. I then restarted the clock yes from he same seller i.e. one that Cross links to their facebook page. I expected the figure to be released as stated by the end of the year or shortly thereafter, Going into 3 months on the next 6 month window. The ebay seller does not respond to messages which reflects badly on Crozz. Crozz simply states to be patient while they use you preorder funds. I do not want to fully condemn Crozz but they need to reflect on all the bad issues surrounding the release of their figures. If anyone has preordered with paypal and the 6 months has not elapsed then I would file a claim now. Credit card users should also file a claim against whomever they paid for non-receipt of goods. Ebay has a policy that preorders must be sent out within the 30 days of purchase however companies continue to sell product saying item not released. Well then don't offer it for sale. It is nice to see what is coming down the line but well you get it................

i opened a case in Paypal but it was automatically closed. then i wrote to their messages center and explained the situation asking to step in. will check what it will give. the seller still absolutely ignores messages. customfigurecrazy1999

I stupidly bought a Jim Carey Riddler before he was released a few yrs back on eBay . I remember asking the seller about the figure , and he replied it wasn't out yet . I got caught up with work ... and just spaced it to be honest . 6 months passed and nothing . I tried to file a case and it had been to long . I pretty much lost 140.00

... I would never and will never again pay for a preorder item
On eBay ..

Ebay says they require sellers to send product within 30 days of sale......even preorders. Ebay needs to do a better job of tracking sellers or give an unlimited time to cover these situations.

Ebay says they require sellers to send product within 30 days of sale......even preorders. Ebay needs to do a better job of tracking sellers or give an unlimited time to cover these situations.

I don't think Ebay should allow Pre-order sales because of these types of situations.

customfigurecrazy1999 swears he sent me the item and even gave a tracking number. it can even be tracked.

Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 462 ms
2017-03-20 00:00 Russian Federation, The item (*) will leave Hong Kong for its destination on 20-Mar-2017

i'll write here if i get it in the end.
anybody who purchased from him should ask for his item.

Did anyone ever buy/receive the Crozz Lethal Weapon 4 figures? They were pre-order items forever on eBay just like this Harrigan.

Back