1/6 1/6 Crozz Design - Savage Hunter "MIKE" (CD002)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 Crozz Design - Savage Hunter "MIKE" (CD002)

Harrigan_001_zpsziezqcnq.jpg~original

Harrigan_002_zpsjjpmox2m.jpg~original

far from being finished (lots of cutting needed, mainly a too thick neck or a too small hole in the head) but you get the idea of fixed proportions & shapes of the body. which mattered the most for me. high shoulders, short neck, heavily crooked, all that (what was missing).

17629911_1330342260374817_4377979603974924083_n.jpg

p.s. now i need bigger shirt and trousers. no idea. Dutch shirt has a wrong color. to deal with narrow trousers i might replace the lower body half - if parts are compatible.

Looks great P. which body did you end up using?

thanks. yeah i like it too. after i manage to mod it.

it's a body in my last post, designed for a black basketball player. a really giant body and of good proportions for the character. it has an elongated torso part which really works. as i said, clothes don't even fit it properly, as well as the head, so i won't recommend it for anybody who's not ready to modify it further. i cut the neck but it's still too thick, but was afraid to start from drilling the head. though i might need to do it in the end.

and it has a vest under the shirt to add thickness to the torso. when i put another vest over it, it should become even bigger, so i'll need to thicken the legs.

my Harrigan's gonna be one tough SOB. missing all the muscle mass of Dutch figure, but already higher and with the same wide frame.

Here's mine on a Hot Toys Finn body, using the Crozz figure body's neck peg & knees/lower legs, which I felt gave the figure an appropriate height. I think it looks rather nice on my Predator shelf :)

20170703_015804.jpg

Harrigan_001_zpsziezqcnq.jpg~original

Harrigan_002_zpsjjpmox2m.jpg~original

far from being finished (lots of cutting needed, mainly a too thick neck or a too small hole in the head) but you get the idea of fixed proportions & shapes of the body. which mattered the most for me. high shoulders, short neck, heavily crooked, all that (what was missing).

17629911_1330342260374817_4377979603974924083_n.jpg

p.s. now i need bigger shirt and trousers. no idea. Dutch shirt has a wrong color. to deal with narrow trousers i might replace the lower body half - if parts are compatible.

It looks cool now. Congratulations

thank you, though i wonder why the images are visible. they are on photobucket!

Scooped this guy up off Ebay. Already had the Hot Toys Finn body swap. I just added sweat effects to head and clothing as well as did a repaint on the gun.
Hope you enjoy!!!

Back