1/6 Ujindou UD9022 HJ - AHS (1945)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And talking of Federal boys, I've been wanting US cavalry from the 1870s onwards for years. I wonder if that's Qorange's next logical step?
Honestly, I'd like to see anything that is not a regular rifleman/infantry kind of guy, I think a flag bearer would be such a stand-out for the display, but a Union Cavalryman would be extremely good to have as well.

Asta, I'm pulling your chain. It was a bad attempt at a bad joke. I've questioned my desire to have a Hitler figure just as much I have a Trump figure. I have no remote affiliation with either person. I do venture into historical themes as well as stupid themes.

Asta, I'm pulling your chain. It was a bad attempt at a bad joke. I've questioned my desire to have a Hitler figure just as much I have a Trump figure. I have no remote affiliation with either person. I do venture into historical themes as well as stupid themes.

I do feel conflicted with him though, because out of all my WWII he's the most on the nose politically.

The only other figure that's made me feel that way is Trick or Treat Studios' Art the Clown. A disgustingly depraved character from the moment he appeared in the original short film. So disgusting and malevolent he left a lingering impression and I was drawn to ordering him even though one half of my brain was asking, "why?" :lol

I do feel conflicted with him though, because out of all my WWII he's the most on the nose politically.

The only other figure that's made me feel that way is Trick or Treat Studios' Art the Clown. A disgustingly depraved character from the moment he appeared in the original short film. So disgusting and malevolent he left a lingering impression and I was drawn to ordering him even though one half of my brain was asking, "why?" :lol
I have a bit of that with the Creeper. It's got one of my favorite opening scenes. However, it's not the character that disgusts me but the director Salva.

1000024644.jpg
1000024645.jpg
1000024646.jpg
1000024647.jpg
1000024648.jpg
1000024649.jpg

Back