1/6 1/6 Crozz Design - Savage Hunter "MIKE" (CD002)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad to see people are finally getting this in hand. Not bad for the price point. I think we all knew most likely would need a body upgrade or some mods to make it look spot on. But I'd say its worth it if nothing else just for the outfit and head
sculpt!

looking forward to seeing the mods you guys do on him! What is the connector inside the head like? Standard like HT?

latest news - according to tracking info, the number customfigurecrazy1999 gave me is a wrong number. it's not even addressed to me and weights only 232 grams.

17629911_1330342260374817_4377979603974924083_n.jpg

17629822_1330342263708150_5530608634255368394_n.jpg

17457877_1330342267041483_7043597394593765666_n.jpg

17634550_1330342327041477_3396873609707939758_n.jpg

:monkey1

If the neck really looks like that - What the ****. Yes most of the time issues like this can be fixed but why is the customer put in a position to have to fix something as basic as this? If it's just a case of them not pushing the head down as far as it is supposed to go - again - what the ****? It clearly looks ridiculous, how do you not- I...I just don't understand how either the company who made it or the retailer could solicit it with the neck looking like that.

well finally received the figure from the ebay seller..... yeah the neck length sucks. I am thinking about dremeling the head out deeper to lower the head on the neck. With all the time it took to get this figure produced I would have expected better. I also have a few bodies lying around. Might just do a body swap. The body that came with the figure isn't that great. Due to the release and shipping issues I think I will just wait if Crozz releases another interesting figure to when it actually is sent to distributors. The communications from the seller was worse than bad..

body swap is absolutely nesessary, because Harrigan should be tall and heavyweight.

Mike-Harrigan-Predator-2-Danny-Glover-c.jpg
productionstill54.jpg

probably. and with long pegs. i still don't know if that damn seller ever sends me mine to check.
there is also some body on ebay going with "falcon" head from avengers. tried to buy one, but it was "out of stock", money refunded, so i don't try anything until i get the harrigan figure.

The ebay seller has the figures in hand. Due to bad communication I would attempt contact to ensure your order has not fallen thru the cracks. I bugged the hell out of him until I got a response.

I used an extra Noland body on the figure. The head placement looks more natural. The only problem is the waistband on the trousers are real tight. I will also end up using some Noland hands as the Crozz hands are way to glossy. Also the neck color on the Noland body is lighter that the Crozz Head. Again some touchup painting will correct this.

DSCN5191.JPG

Last edited:
by the way i finally got the figure, and i like it for its price - 132-something USD.
the body should be totally replaced.
after some investigation i think it's a Coomodel body - this one:

https://picclick.com/COOMODEL-COO-Standard-Male-Muscle-Body25cm-Black-Skin-272317913728.html

it's way too short and narrow for Harrigan figure, especially when he stands next to HT Dutch.
and i made a mistake and purchased another Coomodel body as a replacement - this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/COOMODEL-1...lastic-Made-Muscular-Man-Figure-/152174385412

i believe now it will have same size, and damn it wasn't cheap.

by the way i finally got the figure, and i like it for its price - 132-something USD.
the body should be totally replaced.
after some investigation i think it's a Coomodel body - this one:

https://picclick.com/COOMODEL-COO-Standard-Male-Muscle-Body25cm-Black-Skin-272317913728.html

it's way too short and narrow for Harrigan figure, especially when he stands next to HT Dutch.
and i made a mistake and purchased another Coomodel body as a replacement - this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/COOMODEL-1...lastic-Made-Muscular-Man-Figure-/152174385412

i believe now it will have same size, and damn it wasn't cheap.
I used that COOModel rubber body for Dillon and the Kaustic Plastik Athletik body for Harrigan.

i guess i'll just have to try and mix a right color paint and then choose any body i want.
i don't want to do it because i'm a ****** painter.

Back