1/6 1/6 Crozz Design - Savage Hunter "MIKE" (CD002)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine on a Hot toys Finn body.

018.JPG

shows how stupidly midget HT predators are.
Harrigan looks much better now, but what about the color difference?

shows how stupidly midget HT predators are.
Harrigan looks much better now, but what about the color difference?

Yes, I was going to use long pegs but it would not work next to HT predator. In hand color matches pretty good with the sculpt.

001.JPG

003.jpg

007.JPG

Got the head sitting lower on the neck.
On the last one with the flash so you can see the color better.

I dunno. I'd be concerned that the neck is more just 'different bad' than actually being better....
ih this case, when we have no decent black body for Harrigan, anything at least with normal skin texture, fitting color and not giraffe will go.
but damn that body is expensive, taking into consideration that i'd also need hands.

Got the head sitting lower on the neck.
On the last one with the flash so you can see the color better.
yes it's better, and definitely the head should be as close to shoulders as it can for Harrigan character, and slight color difference is what i can live with. thanks!
may be you can also raise the shoulders higher, and i still think Harrigan's body should be bulkier

gpreda12b.jpg

but i'll try to fix that with a protective vest.

600px-Pred2_2071.jpg

yeah i'm going for heavily armed Harrigan to fit Dutch.
but first i'll try that full rubber torso CooModel body.

muscularsemi-bodyblackskincolorb3406b_03.jpg

it might have absolutely similar dimensions to this figure's body - or it might look stronger.

Yes, he deffo had more tense shoulders up posture in the movie that what he normally has.

100_3876_zps4dfca405.jpg

The vest look definitely will work better next to Dutch, also will be nice to see different take on the character.

so... after recieving a Coomodel muscle body i decided i still don't like the size. while bulkier than the stock one, it still has too low sholders, and its ridiculously low for a Harrigan character.
plus the neck was broken.
so no i'm gonna try this body:

s-l1600.jpg

first of all it will be at least the same height with Dutch (and i hope it will be a little higher... ankle extenders can always help the case).
second - proportions look a lot more like Harrigan (high shoulders, short neck, long torso).
bulkiness can be achieved by additional layers under the clothes.

i'm not planning to put them both against predators.
exactly because HT predators are way too short.
even older predators were taller.
i just want to add a P2 hero to a P1 hero.
i recently put Dutch on a Phicen M34 body, it turned out so magnificient that he needs a brother in arms now :) before that he was hidden away.

i'm not planning to put them both against predators.
exactly because HT predators are way too short.
even older predators were taller.
i just want to add a P2 hero to a P1 hero.
i recently put Dutch on a Phicen M34 body, it turned out so magnificient that he needs a brother in arms now :) before that he was hidden away.

Sounds great!

Harrigan_001_zpsziezqcnq.jpg~original

Harrigan_002_zpsjjpmox2m.jpg~original

far from being finished (lots of cutting needed, mainly a too thick neck or a too small hole in the head) but you get the idea of fixed proportions & shapes of the body. which mattered the most for me. high shoulders, short neck, heavily crooked, all that (what was missing).

17629911_1330342260374817_4377979603974924083_n.jpg

p.s. now i need bigger shirt and trousers. no idea. Dutch shirt has a wrong color. to deal with narrow trousers i might replace the lower body half - if parts are compatible.

Back