1/6 1/6 Crozz Design - Savage Hunter "MIKE" (CD002)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sold. Can't wait to customize it to "You want me? Hear I am!" scene.

Ebay sellers are supposed to deliver items within 30 days. The seller has some negative feedback but Crozz posted them as the vendor. JUST MAKE SURE YOU WATCH THAT 6 MONTH CLAIM PERIOD WITH PAYPAL. I ordered the figure just hoping the seller follows thru with the delivery. I spoke to ebay who seemed to be more interested in sales than holding sellers accountable for following their own rules. Many more strikes against the seller may cause ebay to pull them.

my seller says it will be in december. i just asked yesterday. i remembered about him because i watched Predator 2 again, why did you?
p.s. predator 2 is a so much better movie than predator 1.

my seller says it will be in december. i just asked yesterday. i remembered about him because i watched Predator 2 again, why did you?

Predator 2's storyline seems a little disjointed at times but i agree i think its a more enjoyable film then the first simply because its in the city. Thats my reasoning but here is a great list of 8 different reasons predator 2 is the best in the series. Enjoy!

https://www.lasertimepodcast.com/2015/08/20/8-reasons-predator-2-is-the-best-in-the-series/

Last edited:
i just meant that in P2 something is actually happening while in P1 there is NOTHING. just stupid trees and stupid walking people speaking stupid speeches. the most boring movie of all alien/predator pack. they should have hired a script writer.

I was watching Predator 2 yesterday as well LOL. I am on the fence about getting one as I've never heard of "Crozz Designs" before.

Tension building. That's just how the first movie did it when it didn't want to show the Predator in full till later in the film. With P2 we knew what the creature was so it was free to start the action immediately.

well first of all P1 was a Schwarzenegger movie, dumb and dull as most of them, except for comedies and Cameron movies of course. there was a lot of meaningless "action" in P1.
I was watching Predator 2 yesterday as well LOL.
wow what a coincidence :) why were you? i had 2 days of vacation and finished watching P1 and P2 (on a longer vacation during summer i watched all Aliens).

Last edited:
I woudn't exactly go so far as to say predator 1 is boring, yes its slow paced and takes a while for the action to actually happen but the second half of the movie is great watching especially the final sequence between arnie and the predator. Always loved that part from the original and remember thinking how epic it was when they used to show predator on tv back when i was a kid.

Predator 2 just has more going for it. It starts off with a bang and is relentless in the action after that. Its got much more beef to it. Its also got the drug wars, el scorpio, the jamacians, king willy, danny glover, gary busey, bill paxton and lets not forget its got THE PREDATOR TRIBE in it!. Theres so many epic scenes in it from the shootout at the start to the jamacians in the high rise to the the subway/end chase but the ending scene is the most interesting and the biggest shock of all comes when they reveal the trophy room with a xenomorph skull in it. Remember thinking how cool that was that they put it in there when i first seen it. Great movie.

Last edited:
babysitter's club??
i still remember the arguments why the call city hunter, the shortbus predator.:lol:lol
i still remember people talking about predator codes&honors and alien genetic stealing. so what?
there never were any tribes, elders and so on in predator 2, no mention of them from predator's authors in commentaries.

well first of all P1 was a Schwarzenegger movie, dumb and dull as most of them, except for comedies and Cameron movies of course. there was a lot of meaningless "action" in P1.
wow what a coincidence :) why were you? i had 2 days of vacation and finished watching P1 and P2 (on a longer vacation during summer i watched all Aliens).

Okay I think you must be my twin or something LOL. I was off this week from work and watching the Alien, Predator movies and the AVP movie. Now I am reading some of the Dark horse Predator novels. Currently on Predator: Hunter's Planet.

Back