Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
80d1b8a096965c6ac921e3631894387f.png

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

You can guarantee getting authentic Eleven sculpts from OneSixthKit.

But unfortunately he's sold out of the older Logan. He does, however, sometimes get extra batches of popular sculpts.

The younger Logan is still available:

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=86_97&product_id=1181

i've got stuff from these guys before and seemed the real deal...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1-6-Wolver...394331?hash=item3f665e475b:g:iSMAAOSwHptY9qwO

Thanks both. :duff

Oh, crud. The Eleven Logan head is gone?

I waited too long. Still shocked Hot Toys hasn't announced anything. Slowly losing hope...

It would be so awesome if tomorrow's tease from Hot Toys is this guy. One can dream. :monkey3

What Pro Design said!
I bought all things to make my logan from SimpleHappyLife...
They were quick and with a good customer service...
I thought of buying from OSK... but... i wanted to avoid any possible "problems"...

It's a shame that those aweskme claws Rod is using are mounted on such ****e hands. The better looking hands have the short claws like the DOFP Wolvie.

It's a shame that those aweskme claws Rod is using are mounted on such ****e hands. The better looking hands have the short claws like the DOFP Wolvie.
Burning Soul is releasing relaxed claw hands; i saw it on their Instagram page. They must be reading this thread because I remember someone saying on here that it would be cool to have releaxed claw hands.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Burning Soul is releasing relaxed claw hands; i saw it on their Instagram page. They must be reading this thread because I remember someone saying on here that it would be cool to have releaxed claw hands. I think the claws look too curved though, I'm talking about the Burning Soul ones.

Relaxed are nice for options, but in the end, I would honestly say they're not very useful, unless you're trying to do the poster with Laura holding his hand. Thoughts? Really, to get accurate claw hands, you'd have to take the crappy hands with good blades and transplant them onto the shorter bladed, but better looking hands. But that's pricey.

Relaxed are nice for options, but in the end, I would honestly say they're not very useful, unless you're trying to do the poster with Laura holding his hand. Thoughts? Really, to get accurate claw hands, you'd have to take the crappy hands with good blades and transplant them onto the shorter bladed, but better looking hands. But that's pricey.
I guess you're right. Persinally I would like to see something different, so i wouldnt mind using the relaxed hands and sometime switching it off with the clenched hands. I think we will see better looking hands in the near future. If not, i guess you do have to put the claws on a better set of hands even though it will be pricey.

If the eleven head is drying up glad I got mine. But now I'm waiting for my body to arrive. All other parts have been super quick to ship, mostly from china. But this last one feels like it taking forever.

i just need my suit from kit for the ganghood body to ship... got a necked old logan sittin on the table! lol

Anyone know if Vimal is planning to release that Logan sculpt he's working on? Pretty ticked I missed the Eleven head... Ugh.

Back