Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only ordered three things. The Gang Hood body, Eleven sculpt, and the suit that was tailored on the Gang Hood body. Suit was shown on the Eleven's Instagram page, and it comes with shoes. I went the really easy way. [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk
Thanks. I might have to look into getting something then. I really thought we'd see something from HT after the movie did so well and they had made Wolverine figures in the past.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks. I might have to look into getting something then. I really thought we'd see something from HT after the movie did so well and they had made Wolverine figures in the past.
I know. I also thought they wouldve eventually put out something.

I know. I also thought they wouldve eventually put out something.

It's not happening guys... that was clear even before the con. They would like to hut they can't. So just go buck wild on one of the million and fifty unlisenced options you have out there.

I only ordered three things. The Gang Hood body, Eleven sculpt, and the suit that was tailored on the Gang Hood body. Suit was shown on the Eleven's Instagram page, and it comes with shoes. I went the really easy way. [emoji4]

Easy but super efficient and effective! This is the production copy. Released today. These are available on onesixthkit.com
aeddc6ebe367ce6d3ce341784e01e65d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Easy but super efficient and effective! This is the production copy. Released today. These are available on onesixthkit.com
aeddc6ebe367ce6d3ce341784e01e65d.jpg
Yeah. Did you also get it? I just got a email that the Black Suit is going to be shipped tomorrow.

Yeah. Did you also get it? I just got a email that the Black Suit is going to be shipped tomorrow.

I waited to order till today so I didn't have kit shipping a head then a body then a suit. I love that guy, he goes above and beyond for customers and I try to make anything I can easier on him.

I waited to order till today so I didn't have kit shipping a head then a body then a suit. I love that guy, he goes above and beyond for customers and I try to make anything I can easier on him.
Yeah i guess he does. I've just recently bought things from his store. He'll definitely appreciate your efforts in trying to make things easier for him. [emoji4]

If anyone is interested in picking up the Kumik Logan sculpt, I've got two with the necks removed. With the right body, this would make a great figure. PM me.
GEDC0920.JPGGEDC0921.JPG

Well, here's another update from SooSoo...
I know some people are... "adverse" to it... but people who missed eleven's have a opportunity here...
I think it looks pretty good... they said color is for reference only, not final.
IMG_4239.JPG

Looks like an older Tom Cruise and hugh Jackman baby.

Back