Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will say its in the face/nose region that does tell you something is off but I like it, I would trade it for the Eleven that I have. They have a couple on onesixth republic on facebook that are rooted and words don't begin to describe the greatness.

I will say its in the face/nose region that does tell you something is off but I like it, I would trade it for the Eleven that I have. They have a couple on onesixth republic on facebook that are rooted and words don't begin to describe the greatness.
I would trade my Eleven sculpt for one of Jacob Rahmier's rooted hair sculpts. I think he does the best rooted hair.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

eleven posted an update to their final battle Logan!

Looking really good!

final battle logan.jpg

I agree with Agent batman...
I would like a bearded angry head too, for the casual clothes...
The one Eleven is making is for the final battle scene

Do we still need spoilers at this point? Well, just in case...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maybe that's the difference they're referring to.

Do we still need spoilers at this point? Well, just in case...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Maybe that's the difference they're referring to.

I guess my memory is just really bad... Thanks for reminding me of that.

An angry bearded sculpt would be nice, but I can see why they went this route first. Eleven's bearded sculpt and the angry final battle sculpt cover Logan's major looks in the film.

I'm even hoping for a shaved/final-battle sculpt without the gritted teeth. But ultimately I'm really happy that they're doing the gritted teeth because Logan had that look for most of the time during the final battle since he was hopped up on the green serum/"medicine" and fighting most of the time.

Man, that's looking great. The likeness to Hugh is there more than most of the other sculpts I've seen and it's also an angry wolverine sculpt I've wanted for a while, but was his nose really that long in the movie?
You're right. The nose is pretty long.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

Back