Logan (2017) Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Have seen the Vimal sculpt and it appears to be just as good and he said they're goin to be available.

On another note, does anyone know when the Ganghood suit is going to ship from OSK? Been forever :(

I bought the worldbox body and it is awesome. However it is bigger and I am having so much trouble finding a suit to fit it. I bought the CopyCat suit on eBay and it's too small. The ZY Toys one looks small too. I wonder if worldbox will sell their suit separately.

I bought the worldbox body and it is awesome. However it is bigger and I am having so much trouble finding a suit to fit it. I bought the CopyCat suit on eBay and it's too small. The ZY Toys one looks small too. I wonder if worldbox will sell their suit separately.
You should get the Logan Steel Wolf set. I think it comes with two sets of clothing tailored on the World box body. Why dont you check it out.

Sent from my SM-N910S using Tapatalk

image.jpg

This is the Vimal headsculpt it's almost finished.
image.jpg

Eleven is planning to release an angry expression version, for those of us who couldn't get the normal HS, and also X24 HS. I've seen also X23 headsculpts somewhere and the professor, so completists are in for a treat.

New user here..

It'd be absolutely fantastic if HT were to release an official figure; I've read that they may have 'teased' us with an empty display with a Logan backdrop at a convention. So, perchance it's in the works. Either way, it wouldn't bother me too much.

View attachment 354774

View attachment 354775

Eleven is planning to release an angry expression version, for those of us who couldn't get the normal HS, and also X24 HS. I've seen also X23 headsculpts somewhere and the professor, so completists are in for a treat.
The sculpt on the right doesnt look as good as i thought it was. Probably because it doesnt have paint on it yet, right? I'll just have to wait and see.

Those two look pretty great.

Also, just received the Eleven Origins sculpt, also pretty nice.
You think the nose on X 24 is pretty accurate? I was kind of surprised to see it was. Normally, isnt Hugh's nose much smaller than that? I'm trying to say the nose is identical to the prosthetic nose they used for X 24.

View attachment 354774

View attachment 354775

Thank you. The Vimal one looks amazing so far.

Is there a thread here about it or how to order?

So disappointed that there's no HT Logan. Really sucks that a movie as good as Logan gets ignores and yet they do a Ghost Rider from a pretty average tv show.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So disappointed that there's no HT Logan. Really sucks that a movie as good as Logan gets ignores and yet they do a Ghost Rider from a pretty average tv show.
There are pretty good replacements out there though. [emoji4] but yeah i wouldve liked to see HT sculpt of Logan.

There are pretty good replacements out there though. [emoji4] but yeah i wouldve liked to see HT sculpt of Logan.

I've never done a custom before and living in Australia it becomes very expensive to order bits and pieces from ebay.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I've never done a custom before and living in Australia it becomes very expensive to order bits and pieces from ebay.
I only ordered three things. The Gang Hood body, Eleven sculpt, and the suit that was tailored on the Gang Hood body. Suit was shown on the Eleven's Instagram page, and it comes with shoes. I went the really easy way. [emoji4]

Back