Funko Legacy Game of Throne 6'' Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Michael! I'm a long-time reader of your site, thanks for all the great reviews over the years. :clap

I might try Jon Snow next. I'm skeptical that the likeness is there but we'll see … anything's got to be better than what I have right now, which basically looks like Josh Gad in a fur coat.

Jon Snow repainted …

2014-06-12 21.35.25.jpg
2014-06-12 21.39.02.jpg

Keep your eye out for the Walgreens exclusive Tyrion Lannister as Hand of the King. My local store doesn't have him yet, but he's been showing up at stores all across the US this week.

But they did say Series 3 was in the works!

I think just about everyone already assumed that already :lol

Funko just used SDCC as a store. Their booth was 100% exclusives for sale, nothing more. They don't quite understand SDCC IMO. They've gotten too big for their current booth system. They were approaching Mattel levels of bad lines. Their line was continually capped off until they started selling out of things. Thankfully most of their collectors seem to be interested in the Pop crap instead of the Legacy line, so I had no problem getting Tyrion on Saturday, but by then were out of everything but those and a few warped card ReAction figures.

I know not the 6 inch figures, but got my SDCC GOT mystery mini case today. Pretty cool little guys. Still can't find a Drogon from the first series sadly.

Yeah, the GID is pretty useless, but he looks cool under UV.

Found HOTK Tyrion today! He's REALLY cool. So much better than the first release, I think.

Funko just used SDCC as a store. Their booth was 100% exclusives for sale, nothing more. They don't quite understand SDCC IMO. They've gotten too big for their current booth system. They were approaching Mattel levels of bad lines. Their line was continually capped off until they started selling out of things. Thankfully most of their collectors seem to be interested in the Pop crap instead of the Legacy line, so I had no problem getting Tyrion on Saturday, but by then were out of everything but those and a few warped card ReAction figures.

I was wondering what Funko was doing at SDCC. I kept looking for updates, and pictures of future releases. That being the case, i don't think they got it either.

I finally found a Hand of the King Tyrion at Walgreens, and he is far superior to the Battle at Blackwater Bay Tyrion. If you find one, definitely pick him up!

A Funko rep is currently answering questions on this Funko Legacy Facebook page.

I asked if Series 2 was still coming in August/September, and the rep stated it would be more likely September or October. Series 3 is confirmed but no planning or sculpting for it has been done, and won't be done until they complete two other series for other lines first.

I found it funny that after the con Hot Topic got some of the exclusive SDCC pops and you could by them for BOGO half price. Sucks waiting in line at the con and paying more money for something available later and for cheaper.

Back