CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I think we should get an ultra-padded, flocked suit? Nah. But honestly, looking at MoS and ASM, something more modern but not so blatantly spandex shouldn't be too hard. Something maybe like the Injustice costume, but less "armored?"

injustice-gods-among-us-the-flash-artwork-646x403.jpg

The action figure looks more proportioned:

Injustice-The-Flash-2-pack-action-figures.jpg

Def too much padding. But the pants are about right. The shirt maybe can be a simple under armour long sleeve with the logo.

I think a mix between your video game suggestion and my underarmour suggestion is kind of what we got. It looks cool to me. Impressed.

Looking at that pic, I think the worst thing it's got going for it is that it's two parts. It looks less like "The CW's The Flash," and more like "a cosplaying fan of 'The CW's The Flash' wearing his UD Replicas Motorcycle Suit." Overall, though, I dig the cowl, and I don't mind the suit design, so, while I might make snarky quips, I'm sure it'll look better in action...hopefully.

Costume is too busy, why have the red leather on his chest? then a different shade o red cloth surrounding that and both of those wrapping up a third red for his bolt back ground.

A little KISS would have went a long way here.

It's kind of great that, for whatever faults it may have, this thing totally makes the Quicksilver twins look like chumps.:lol

The ears need to be bigger.

I'll watch it, but the pic of the costume made me lol!

I'm willing to see why Pietro is wearing underarmor in AoU, since I'm sure they are on the run and not stopping at supersuits r us.
Flash looks cool and Barry was already in hero mindset when he gave ollie the mask.

I would be embarrassed to watch this show... and that is coming from someone that watched all the episodes of this show:

The+Flash+(2).jpg

Back