CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't stop smiling right now. I absolutely loved that teaser from last night, but this...this has made my week. There is just so, so much to love about this. A first look at the Reverse Flash, within twenty seconds of it starting, The Weather Wizard; Barry's powers are so damned cool. I don't know how The CW has the budget for it, but, my god, everything looks spectacular. Don't even get me started on the STAR Labs stuff. I was bursting with joy when he walked out of that RV in the goofy track suit. I thought they were fans of the 90's show when they cast John Wesley Shipp as, I'm guessing, Barry's dad, but the fact that they have that direct callback to the Pilot episode makes me so damned, incredibly, excitedly happy.

Judging by that trailer, these guys could absolutely fit in with Cavill, Affleck, and the rest. Not to mention that, as well as the showrunners seem to get these characters, that could go a ways towards alleviating some of the fears about Justice League.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

I can't stop smiling right now. I absolutely loved that teaser from last night, but this...this has made my week. There is just so, so much to love about this. A first look at the Reverse Flash, within twenty seconds of it starting, The Weather Wizard; Barry's powers are so damned cool. I don't know how The CW has the budget for it, but, my god, everything looks spectacular. Don't even get me started on the STAR Labs stuff. I was bursting with joy when he walked out of that RV in the goofy track suit. I thought they were fans of the 90's show when they cast John Wesley Shipp as, I'm guessing, Barry's dad, but the fact that they have that direct callback to the Pilot episode makes me so damned, incredibly, excitedly happy.

Judging by that trailer, these guys could absolutely Do better than Cavill, Affleck, and the rest. Not to mention that, as well as the showrunners seem to get these characters, that could go a ways towards alleviating some of the fears about Justice League.

Thats better.

I just watched the trailer....Wow, it looks VERY good.

The suit looks ok in motion but it's not an eye catcher, still, everything else looks pretty fun.

Did anyone else notice the name of the airfield where Barry got out of the truck in his red track suit? Wonder if Green Lantern will make cameos.

Zoom, obviously being the greatest super villain of all time deserves nothing less than an accurate screen suit. I think it's funny they changed his first name for the TV show, but since they changed it to my name, I think I can live with that. :lol

Imagine if the TV arm could develop a successful GL after the utter failure of the film. Being a huge Arrow fan and now liking what I'm seeing so far from the Flash series, I'm becoming a serious believer that maybe Arrow wasn't just a 'lucky' happening.

I would love for them to tackle GL. I enjoyed the movie but since most people hated it, a TV series may the way to go to reintroduce the character. The only thing that might hinder it will be the massive amounts of CGI for the constructs. But who knows, they might work around it. Also, Aquaman needs some screen time....character has been underutilized for far too long.

aquaman-meme-im-useless-they-said.jpg

Looking really good and looking forward to crossover episodes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks OK. Not great, but I wouldn't expect great from a CW show or whatever. I would rather watch this than another Snyder DC movie at this point, though. Weather Wizard is neat to see. I'm guessing we'll get all of Flash's wacky rogues over the course of the show. Gorilla Grodd?

I would instantly buy a 1/6 figure of that.
Ditto. This and Linda Carter WW.

Looks great. Not OK, but I would expect greatness from this since it's by the same people responsible for Arrow.

Seriously, that five-minute preview was amazing. I cannot wait for this and hope this and Arrow eventually lead to a Justice League movie or something. They are certainly handling it better.

I wouldn't mind seeing these two guys as Arrow and Flash, but for god sake get them better costumes, that's the only thing I don't like, they're stupidly bad.

I actually really like both of their costumes. Especially The Flash's so far. Looks like...The Flash...

Back