CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the-flash.jpg
Captain America should be blue-red-white, not just red...

It's the same general design and shape that The Flash's mask has always had except for the bit covering the chin, you crybaby.

Captain America should be blue-red-white, not just red...

I like ya, Riddick. You're a funny guy sometimes, but the "OMG, I hate everything" schtick is starting to wear a little thin. It's okay to like something every once in a while.

How can one hate something he haven't seen yet? Srsly. :lol

P.S. always wanted brown speedster, yey

Yes, there is a lightning bolt.

Here’s the first photo of actor Grant Gustin as Barry Allen, a.k.a. superhero The Flash. For the time being, The CW and studio Warner Bros. are just revealing the mask.

First impressions: Though there is a lightning bolt, there’s no protruding ear wings (thankfully) like in the original comic costume (see pics below). It’s traditional red, but not bright red; more subdued. The chin-guard seems handy, but might make it a little tougher to speak. Sort of Daredevil-esque. We’re told some of the costume is leather, which is what the texture looks like here.

The outfit was designed by three-time Oscar winner Colleen Atwood, who also designed the costumes for Arrow. Her credits also include Alice in Wonderland and Chicago. Production on The Flash pilot starts next week.

the-flash.jpg

That looks silly I know captain america has wings on the helmet but its a lot more subdued. This looks like 2 lighting bolts stuck to his ears. I think this too literal translation of the costume. Arrow on the other hand looks great even though I think the show is terrible but it is in line with typical CW shows which are all roughly the same style teen romance mixed in with a little scifi/action for the fans its trying to borrow from the nolan style only to come off looking like a poor imitation .I hope fox's Gotham show has better success then these two

So I suppose if they opt for a TV that would mean they are not considering him for a movie shame he would be great for it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Looks like a good start!

I have a feeling the rest of the suit is going to be leather a la Affleck's Daredevil. I almost would say his top is going to be styled like a leather jacket. You can kind of see a collar in the photo.

Need a full reveal, helmet part looks great. Finally be nice to hear something about him besides, "Hey, he still in a coma?" :lol

He'll be giving Felicity some of the old supersonic "in and out" in no time.

Yeah, I can't say that I'm extremely impressed. I would have preferred a non-dynamic pose for the initial unveil. I think it'll be one of those that needs to be seen in action, on-screen.

****ing sweet! Some gold trim on the boots and gloves wouldn't have gone amiss, but he definitely looks a proper Flash.

That looks badass. I hope HT learn the error of their ways, as time goes by, and make some TV Series figures; I can't help but think that this and Arrow would be pretty damn impressive, and, at the rate things are going, who knows who else we'll see pop up as the shows go on?

Fix the chest emblem (get rid of the red behind the lightning bolt) and I would be happy with it.

Back