CW series The Flash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flash '90 was good for it's time, but that costume made him look a little roided up. Can't wait to see how far the can take the CGI on him.

CW schedule announced today and Flash will be on Tuesday nights as a lead in to Supernatural.

I thought the trailer looked really cool. I'll give it a shot, for sure.

I can't stop smiling right now. I absolutely loved that teaser from last night, but this...this has made my week. There is just so, so much to love about this. A first look at the Reverse Flash, within twenty seconds of it starting, The Weather Wizard; Barry's powers are so damned cool. I don't know how The CW has the budget for it, but, my god, everything looks spectacular. Don't even get me started on the STAR Labs stuff. I was bursting with joy when he walked out of that RV in the goofy track suit. I thought they were fans of the 90's show when they cast John Wesley Shipp as, I'm guessing, Barry's dad, but the fact that they have that direct callback to the Pilot episode makes me so damned, incredibly, excitedly happy.

Judging by that trailer, these guys could absolutely fit in with Cavill, Affleck, and the rest. Not to mention that, as well as the showrunners seem to get these characters, that could go a ways towards alleviating some of the fears about Justice League.

Loved the 5 minute preview. Now I wish Arrow would be renamed Green Arrow, since this show is called the Flash, and not red Blur.

Back