Kendra Polystone Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I would love for SS to jump back on the wagon, I'm kinda glad they're taking a break from the line. With Funko making Buffy POP! and ReAction figures this year I will need to save all the money I can to afford these. The POP!s are gonna be so cute, I'll have to buy 2 sets so I can keep one in the box and "play" with the other one.

Yeah, Funko will offer something that's a nice change of pace.

How much do the vinyls retail for?

Yeah, Funko will offer something that's a nice change of pace.

How much do the vinyls retail for?

I only own 1---Catwoman from 1966 Batman. It was $10.50 on eBay.

Unless it's a variant or prototype figure I think the average cost is between $10-$15. Thankfully they're not that expensive!

I think the ReAction figures retail for about $15 each. I checked Super 7's official store on their site @ www.super7store.com. As of now there's only the "Alien" set to go by but I assume the prices will be the same for the "Buffy" series.

If, and that's a BIG if, I get those ReAction figs, I think I'll keep 'em carded.

The vinyls though will be a must! That's a decent price and very affordable.

If, and that's a BIG if, I get those ReAction figs, I think I'll keep 'em carded.

The vinyls though will be a must! That's a decent price and very affordable.

I keep all of my Buffy MAC and DST figures carded so naturally I will keep the ReAction figures carded as well.

School girl Cordelia. Sorry, I have a one track mind when it comes to this, but she oozed sex appeal in Go Fish. That was the Cordy I fell in love with. Don't get me wrong, she was a much more rich and further developed character during her time with Angel in Los Angeles in the later years, but for a piece I would like to display, I can't help but go there. lol

I sold my Buffy throne and wish to sell my Willow and Spike. I'm forever keeping my pf's and my Faith/Angel polystone's because I love them dearly.

I stated before that I would never buy Kendra and that is the truth. However, if they skipped and moved over to Angel and did characters from that show, I would buy one of each because that would be a dream come true for me.

I thought the Buffy throne was a neat concept and fun in hand. I didn't feel though, that it much resembled SMG. The pf's are a far more accurate depiction.

I'm just selling Willow and Spike at cost + shipping because I am not looking to profit. However, at this point in time, they are selling for much less than cost.

Back