Possible SDCC2013 Announcement Marvel List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so really theres no SpiderMan premium format? just the one that'll match along with MJ and Gwen. so they shouldve put comiquette then. I was excited. But I just need any of those, Deadpool and Punisher are not enough Marvel for like a whole year span. I better see 3 new marvel Premium Formats at Comic Con . . . and brown suit Wolverine better be one if they're gonna do RedSkull #2

so really theres no SpiderMan premium format? just the one that'll match along with MJ and Gwen. so they shouldve put comiquette then. I was excited. But I just need any of those, Deadpool and Punisher are not enough Marvel for like a whole year span. I better see 3 new marvel Premium Formats at Comic Con . . . and brown suit Wolverine better be one if they're gonna do RedSkull #2

Yeah master/Obi stated that it was just a mistake. There are a lot of PFs and stuff and it would be easy to copy and paste the wrong names.

These are the ones I want from the Marvel & DC list

Apocalypse CQ
Iron Man Extremis CQ
Spider-Man CQ
Mary Jane CQ
Red Skull PF
Modern Thor PF
WW Hulk PF
Wonder Woman PF
Catwoman PF
Sinestro PF

& that's not including the DC CQ pieces but I'll see how they turn out but that is a serious amount of wants

It the Doom LSF the only piece shown at last years SDCC that hasn't yet gone up for PO?

Just wondering if everything that is shown at SDCC usually goes up for PO within the year.

These are the ones I want from the Marvel & DC list

Apocalypse CQ
Iron Man Extremis CQ
Spider-Man CQ
Mary Jane CQ
Red Skull PF
Modern Thor PF
WW Hulk PF
Wonder Woman PF
Catwoman PF
Sinestro PF

& that's not including the DC CQ pieces but I'll see how they turn out but that is a serious amount of wants

Yes those are all the best ones on the marvel lists! You have great taste! I wanted all those from your lists as well. Those will be so nice for any collection! I want to see juggernaut and wwhulk! It was ones I always wanted when I was buying almost everything. It should be fun to see what comes out of ssdc. Even if I'm barely buying it's still fun to see what's new in this hobby. I know the prices will be high for these two but worth it to get them all made. A wwhulk and juggy PF I'm guessing will be at least 499.99 each. If not 699.99 since they are so massive in size. I still want to see a PF apocalypse, new Thor, capt, etc. A new red skull PF will be mostly well needed! The older one was not to my liking even though I was still going to buy him. This will be a great year for sdcc for collectors. :clap

Last edited:
Well he was on the LIST and here he is

null_zps5f0ab195.jpg

I know the list said WWHulk, and this is a Planet Hulk, BUT I think we are going to get some change out options. If you look below his yer there is a seam.......:horror:horror:horror

Back