Kendra Polystone Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be really bummed if Kendra (or any character for that matter) are not in the 'pipeline.' I'd definitely buy a Kendra piece.

I'm surprised and disappointed that Sideshow didn't continue this line.

So I'm a little confused about the SDCC 2013 list going around, so someone feel free to correct me here. From what I've read from Obi-Wan Kenobi, he notes that he's obtained development information about every item on those lists.

So it's my understanding that these aren't just made up 'what-ifs.' There have been talks about every one of them, Kendra included. The real question is will those items be revealed at SDCC or will they be revealed at a later date.

What I'm missing is what has been said to the contrary?

Granted, ultimately, not everything gets developed and enters production, but I think there's hope here (and some wishful thinking mixed in, but hope too.) The fact that another Buffy piece has been discussed at all sounds awesome to me.

It seems the consensus isn't overly enthusiastic about a Kendra release, but I'll be pre-ordering on Day 1, if this comes to light.

Besides, how can anyone NOT want a 1:5th scale representation of Mr. Pointy?!? :lol

C'mon!!!!! :rock :D

So I'm a little confused about the SDCC 2013 list going around, so someone feel free to correct me here. From what I've read from Obi-Wan Kenobi, he notes that he's obtained development information about every item on those lists.

So it's my understanding that these aren't just made up 'what-ifs.' There have been talks about every one of them, Kendra included. The real question is will those items be revealed at SDCC or will they be revealed at a later date.

What I'm missing is what has been said to the contrary?

Granted, ultimately, not everything gets developed and enters production, but I think there's hope here (and some wishful thinking mixed in, but hope too.) The fact that another Buffy piece has been discussed at all sounds awesome to me.

It seems the consensus isn't overly enthusiastic about a Kendra release, but I'll be pre-ordering on Day 1, if this comes to light.

Well, someone who is a known employee at SSC is on Statue Forum basically defunked most of it. The post is over at SF but I am pretty sure he said there are a couple items that are legit and maybe some they are working on but a lot of them are not going to be revealed. There should be a thread over at statue forum you can check out, to get some more information.

Here we go, found the post.

https://www.statueforum.com/showpost.php?p=4606792&postcount=171

I guess you can take whoevers word you want, who knows maybe a lot if it will end up being true.

Hmmmm......after reading Obi's and this post, not sure what to think.

It is for certain, no Kendra. So far, no anyone...

BG, who is your source?

After reading over at SF, reactions seem divided.

This is intense!! Can't wait to see what SDCC has to offer and beyond!!!! Worst case scenario, it makes for some great talk.

Last edited:
Hmmmm......after reading Obi's and this post, not sure what to think.

BG, who is your source?

After reading over at SF, reactions seem divided.

This is intense!! Can't wait to see what SDCC has to offer and beyond!!!! Worst case scenario, it makes for some great talk.

As much as I like to help you out here, I can't be revealing that. Getting anyone in trouble is not my thing.

tumblr_m5x3bsZaTm1qevro5o1_500.gif

That's all I have to say, BG. That's all I have to say....

jk

I'd love to have a Kendra statue! She's one of my favorite minor characters. However, I'd rather have Giles & Xander first. Hopefully we'll get something "Buffy" related announced for the 12 Days of Sideshow. We still have 5 more announcements to go!

I'd love to have a Kendra statue! She's one of my favorite minor characters. However, I'd rather have Giles & Xander first. Hopefully we'll get something "Buffy" related announced for the 12 Days of Sideshow. We still have 5 more announcements to go!

Agreed and agreed. I'm really hoping for a surprise in the next few days.

Well, we got 2 days left....: /

They still have the license listed on their website....so, I'd like to think that they haven't give up on it. Or else, why keep the license, right?

Not everything is sold out?

Would they REALLY keep it listed as a current license because they still have some Electric Tiki pieces in stock? Because every other piece is sold out, last time I looked. And technically, they're just a distributor for Electric Tiki, so they shouldn't need to keep the license for that.

Last edited:
Edit: JUST IN!

I posed the question again tonight on SF and got an answer promptly from SSAlex. Regarding the future of the Buffy line:

It is a line that doesn't look to have anything in the near future at this time. But that doesn't mean more couldn't pop up down the line.

Not the answer I was hoping to hear, but nonetheless, an answer. And that's all I can ask for. Big props to Alex for taking time to reply. Much appreciated. :clap

So there we have it, folks. We can OFFICIALLY 'rest' for a while.

Last edited:
As much as I would love for SS to jump back on the wagon, I'm kinda glad they're taking a break from the line. With Funko making Buffy POP! and ReAction figures this year I will need to save all the money I can to afford these. The POP!s are gonna be so cute, I'll have to buy 2 sets so I can keep one in the box and "play" with the other one.

Back