Possible SDCC2013 Announcement Marvel List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey976

Super Freak
Reaction score
I do not know how accurate this is... But here you go

By request of SSC the pictures have been taken down

From here
https://www.mintinbox.net/Actus/13-06/1806sideSDCClist

EDIT: The actual SOURCE for these lists is Fana Collec, and these are OBI-WAN's List from over at SF:horror:horror:thud:

I want to say something very important.

These lists contain all the information I have in my possession for development projects, some of which are suceptibles to be unveiled at SDCC 2013.

But these lists are not words of the gospels. Sideshow can surprise by presenting other pieces I do not know.

Also, on both lists, Sideshow will unveil between 20 and 50 products. So calm down, I do not want to be responsible for some form of frustration for you, in case the announcements are disappointing.

These are possibilities, but these are not certainties.

And especially thank you properly cite the source (Fana Collec).

Last edited:
Re: Possible SDCC2013 Marvel List

Apocalypse will watch for.
WWH for sure.
Red Skull will be interesting.
Spider-Man will watch for.
Thor always.

Still no Ghost Rider....

WWH..........no way!
Joe FixIt
Apocalypse
Thor
Emma Frost
Jean Grey
Magneto?

na, this is too much....especially all those LSF

Dormammu, interesting.
Joe Fix it, will look for. Already have the BD which I like.
Loki & Mephisto, will look for.
Ghost Rider, like white on rice.
Spider-Man & Venom LSF? Should be interesting to see.

I'm really hoping the Jean Grey and Emma Frost PFs will be there.

Didn't know they were making a Phoenix comiquette. I'm expecting to see MJ and Gwen.

That's a lot of Marvel statue. There is no way that is all coming at once.

Here is another "possible" list

So basically we are no better off then we were before these lists. There's way to much on there for it all to show at SDCC so who the heck knows what we see. I'll at least take it as a good sign that a Cable PF is on there and as it being in development.

Last edited by a moderator:

So basically we are no better off then we were before these lists. There's way to much on there for it all to show at SDCC so who the heck knows what we see. I'll at least take it as a good sign that a Cable PF is on there and as it being in development.

Well this is the EXPECTED ANNOUNCEMENT LIST which is a little different then the one you quoted, and as I stated above THIS one has had just about EVERY piece teased either in the calendar or in the production videos

No need to get all grouchy about it....:wink1:

Last edited by a moderator:
It'd be great if this was legit. Juggernaut PF? Count me in.

I didn't like the sounds of the DC list, though...Flash and Aquaman comiquettes? Why not PF's to go with the rest of the Justice League line?

A lot of these have been teased or mentioned as being in development so I'm hopeful the list is accurate. Definites for me would be Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Juggernaut, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Modern Thor, Ghost Rider and WW Hulk PFs, and Phoenix Comiquette. The other comiquettes would depend on scale and sculpt although no interest in J. S. Campbell Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy at that scale. I'm also not interested in LSFs. Not surprisingly the list is very Iron Man heavy. I'd probably only get the Iron Patriot and Iron Man XLII maquettes.

It'd be great if this was legit. Juggernaut PF? Count me in.

I didn't like the sounds of the DC list, though...Flash and Aquaman comiquettes? Why not PF's to go with the rest of the Justice League line?

The Flash and Aquaman Coms where on the pie in the sky list.... the only real PFs I remember from it off the top of my head were the Sinestro, Green Arrow, Shazam, and Catwoman PFs.... other then that they only other BIGGER pieces were the Joker 1:1 Bust, The Batman LSF, and the Superman vs Lex Dio. Everything else was in the 1:6 line

A lot of these have been teased or mentioned as being in development so I'm hopeful the list is accurate. Definites for me would be Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Juggernaut, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Modern Thor, Ghost Rider and WW Hulk PFs, and Phoenix Comiquette. The other comiquettes would depend on scale and sculpt although no interest in J. S. Campbell Mary Jane or Gwen Stacy at that scale. I'm also not interested in LSFs. Not surprisingly the list is very Iron Man heavy. I'd probably only get the Iron Patriot and Iron Man XLII maquettes.

I got a tweet response earlier today from Sideshow saying that Ghost Rider "hasn't come up on the design dart board yet"...take that for what it's worth. They could be BS'ing, I guess...

Back