Kendra Polystone Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even remember who Kendra was when I first read this. It does seem a strange choice of character for a line I thought was dead. I really don't think this was the best choice, If their intention is to kick start the line again .

I want to say it's probably not in the works and its just speculation. However, if I speculated on the Buffy line, I would have said Xander or Giles, not Kendra, which is why I'm worried it's true.

tumblr_mdeo4gxLlm1qb761ko1_250.gif

Well, I wouldn't exactly say I was THRILLED to see Kendra on the list, but the idea that the line ISN'T dead was pretty exciting. I do hope they add another piece to this line eventually.

A list of products that Sideshow may or may not be displaying at CC 2013 just recently leaked on the internet. One of the many interesting statues listed is a Kendra Polystone Statue. It is the only Buffy related product in the list. I thought the Buffy polystone line was on hiatus/dead, so I will be very curious to see if the Kendra statue ever sees the light of day. Also, not sure why they would go with Kendra when there are many other characters (Giles, Xander, Anya) they could have done.

Full list of products can be found in the link below. The Kendra statue is listed in the second section under "possible" future products.

https://www.mintinbox.net/Actus/13-06/1806sideSDCClist

This is the best news ever! :rock

I read in the Marvel section about this infamous list, and how some pieces may or may not 'come to light', but this rumor seems so out of left field that I could actually see it happening.

I'd be happy with a Kendra piece, to be honest. She's a Slayer, and a memorable one (for me.) I'd like to see Giles and Xander first, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

Back