Sideshow SDCC 2013 And Leaked reveals list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. how accurate is this list? there's obviously alot of really interesting things listed there, especially for star wars , if true.

Mostly care about 1/6 Destro and Buzzer

Explain.. :lol

(edit) - OH! :lol

10 Premium Formats, 9 sixth scale figures, 5 comiquettes, 1 diorama, 1 life-size bust, 1 Legendary Scale figure, and a partridge in a pair tree (which DC fans will be living in after they lose their homes because of this massive showing). That being said, I don't think it is real. I don't speak French, but if I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that translates to "possible announcements at San Diego Comic Con 2013. Not to mention, at the top, it says "this summary is property of fans forum" or something along those lines. It looks like someone just compiled a list of everything from Sideshow's videos/pics/etc. for the past 2 years.

No, the top part says that it's what sideshow WILL BE SHOWING at SDCC 2013
You will find below the complete list of products to be presented this year by Sideshow Collectibles

The second list is a list of "confirmed projects in development we might also see"

And little bonus, here is a list of projects for which the manufacturer has already spoken and where we might have some news in this 2013 edition of the San Diego Comic.

I do read and speak a LITTLE french, but it's TERRIBLY rusty.
I have used google translate to help me out.

at the top, it says the news comes from, and the created images preseting the news is property of fana-collec forum, which can be found here.

https://fana-collec.forumactif.com/

Now, it is possible it's all conjecture from the french forum, but it will be fun to waint and see. :D

I wonder if they are referring to the HT 66 Batman and HT Arkham Batman as Batman Classic and Batman Arkham. If not, then they straight up lied when people asked them about the AA Batman. :lol Personally, though, I'd love Golden Age/First Appearance renditions of the characters, as that's something that I feel could have a very cool shelf presence while also being really unique. I just don't know if I'm getting my hopes up. That sounds like triple the showing of last year's, and I just don't see them bringing out 9 new sixth scale figures, over half of them variants, when last year's showing has only had one figure up for PO, and that hasn't even shipped yet.

Batman 89 Premium Format man... that will look nice...

It's already been mentioned, but there's no way this list is legit. I'd believe this is a list of everything that Sideshow is working on, but not everything they're bringing to the show.

Also, an Ahsoka Figure is not a good idea. And the Star Wars reveals are so prequel heavy, it gives me major sads.

It's already been mentioned, but there's no way this list is legit. I'd believe this is a list of everything that Sideshow is working on, but not everything they're bringing to the show.

Also, an Ahsoka Figure is not a good idea. And the Star Wars reveals are so prequel heavy, it gives me major sads.

TONS of fans would beg to differ good sir.

I would be one of them.

There are not bringing everything on the List,No...but they are legit future products on that list

The 1st list is likely what will be shown/revealed/pre-orderd

2nd list may have some of it shown at SDCC on display

Where's the Redo Stormtrooper?! I see Biker Scout (Finally :lol)

I hope some Arkham Batman stuff is shown at SDCC from Sideshow or Hot Toys. Also the Justice League Sixth Scale Figures interest me

This is bulljunk. Why are the US offerings different in French?

Good luck seeing any of that at the show. Maybe 1/6th of that listed will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back