Possible SDCC2013 Announcement Marvel List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
null_zps5f0ab195.jpg

Looks pretty good. Am really looking forward to seeing what other Marvel pieces show up.

Great sculpt! Excellent details! Nice size! This thing looks so awesome! Best hulk ever! Congrats to all who buys him. It will be the center point for many collections. It's a hulk so the ES should be huge. Price will be huge too! But it's worth it for the massive best made hulk ever. I'm guessing Maybe 699.99? People will buy so whatever thru charge it will sell!

Last edited:
Just got a bit of news via twitter... It looks like Jean Grey may not be there ... According to tpSSC it might be to early for her.

Just got a bit of news via twitter... It looks like Jean Grey may not be there ... According to tpSSC it might be to early for her.

Damn, I was looking forward to seeing her most. Hopefully we'll see her soon.

Crap... MY first Comic Con event and I cave on the FIRST BIG PO!!!!

But then it was for THIS big bad boy

null_zps1b4c6549.jpg

Figure I got one more order in me... If my wife don't kill me first...lol

Crap... MY first Comic Con event and I cave on the FIRST BIG PO!!!!

But then it was for THIS big bad boy

null_zps1b4c6549.jpg

Figure I got one more order in me... If my wife don't kill me first...lol

Congrats Spidey. He looks great and totally worth it. Pace yourself though there's along way to go in July and there's still the rest of the year and spook. :lol

Congrats Spidey. He looks great and totally worth it. Pace yourself though there's along way to go in July and there's still the rest of the year and spook. :lol

Right now I have Batman, Superman, and Hulk on PO ... Now they will be spread out, BUT I figure I have 1 more statue in me for the next year and a half, and that is going to be a Spiderman if he looks awesome.

Right now I have Batman, Superman, and Hulk on PO ... Now they will be spread out, BUT I figure I have 1 more statue in me for the next year and a half, and that is going to be a Spiderman if he looks awesome.

Sounds like your on the same plan as me. I ordered two pieces last year Batman and Deadpool and will probably give myself two this year but if I order this new Hulk I'd probably have to keep it at one cause of the price.

Sounds like your on the same plan as me. I ordered two pieces last year Batman and Deadpool and will probably give myself two this year but if I order this new Hulk I'd probably have to keep it at one cause of the price.

Well I know it sounds odd from a newb... But I am not that many statue POes from probably being MOSTLY out of here Hobby.... I have Cap in house, Bats, Supes, and hulk on PO. I just need Spiderman and Iron Man, and I could be out... And mostly happy about it...lol

Back