Zen Studios Star Wars Pinball!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
Use the Force to guide the silver ball in Star Wars Pinball coming to digital stores in just a few short weeks! The first pack of tables includes Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars. We will be unveiling detailed looks at each table in the coming weeks, so be sure to check the Zen Blog or www.starwarspinball.com for the latest Star Wars Pinball updates.

Star Wars Pinball will be available as DLC for the following platforms:

Pinball FX2™ on Xbox LIVE® Arcade & Windows 8

Zen Pinball 2™ on PlayStation®Network for PlayStation 3 & PlayStation Vita with Cross Buy entitlement! Purchase once and play on both systems!

Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac®App Store

Zen Pinball on the Apple®App Store

Zen Pinball HD Google Play™

Additionally, Star Wars Pinball will be available for download as standalone application on the Apple®App Store and Google Play™. New platforms will be announced at a later date.

Each table features a different iconic moment from the Star Wars universe, with interactive 3D characters, and unique gameplay. There will be a total of ten themed pinball tables in the Star Wars Pinball.

May the Force be with you!

ESB

400221_10152541811540788_1738517951_n.jpg

395757_10152541811455788_1398863022_n.jpg

579676_10152541811760788_563642918_n.jpg

481485_10152541812005788_429172205_n.jpg

580598_10152541811925788_1417605496_n.png

Some video of the tables, guys aren't very good at playing though.

[ame]https://youtu.be/ZFyoThNqPfY[/ame]

Star Wars Pinball's first three tables—The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett and The Clone Wars—will release next week on a slew of mobile and console platforms. Pricing and release dates are different for all of them, so pay close attention.

First, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita gamers may also buy the set of three for $9.99 (€9.99 in Europe) as DLC for the Zen Pinball 2 game available in the PlayStation Store. The set comes with cross-play entitlement, meaning the same purchase is good for PlayStation Vita and PS3. North American PS3 and Vita customers get the set on Feb. 26; it releases in Europe on Feb. 27.

On Feb, 27, The tables will be available in a pack of three for the Xbox 360's longstanding Pinball FX2 game. The set is 800 Microsoft Points ($10).

The tables also are available on Feb. 27 a la carte for those with Zen Pinball 2 on the Mac App Store (where they are $2.99 each) or Zen Pinball on the iTunes (iOS) App Store ($1.99 each). Android devices with Zen Pinball HD can buy the tables for $1.99 each on Google Play beginning Feb. 27.

The series will also be available as a standalone app on the iTunes App Store and Google Play, as Star Wars Pinball.

Notably, there is neither a Wii U nor a 3DS release. Zen Pinball just released for Wii U on the Nintendo eShop, and it's been out in a standard-definition form on the Nintendo 3DS for more than a year.

A total of 10 Star Wars Pinball tables will be released. Themes for the remaining seven have yet to be announced.

Boba Fett table trailer...don't like using Jango's voice and the voice over is pretty lame but the table looks sweet!

[ame]https://youtu.be/UwHfdDo2Bt8[/ame]

I've purchased some of the Marvel ones when there's been a sale on Xbox Live. I'll probably purchase these on Wednesday though. I don't think I can wait for a sale.

I have all the Pinball FX tables so far (all 41 of them :lol), as I'm a bit of a pinball freak, but I've gotta say, I found the new Star Wars set to be surprisingly disappointing.

I mean sure, they are full of nifty graphical touches and soundbites, but for me the tables themselves just aren't very fun to play, apart from the Empire Strikes Back one, which I actually didn't mind.

The Clone Wars one is the worst, and I didn't really have any fun playing that one at all, but the Boba Fett one isn't much better, as it is just rather dull to play. And at the end of the day, even the best license in the world won't save a table that isn't any fun to play. And those two tables, for me, just felt like a bit of a chore.

Knowing what Zen are capable of, I suppose I just expected better, especially given how big a license this is for them. Oh well, I'm sure there will be plenty more Star Wars tables coming from them in the future.

Back